Howdy all!! Jeepin in Vermont.

Sminkey

Have been lurking around the forum for a while and figured it's time to say hi:standing wave: I'm president of the Vermont Jeep Association and have a 2012 JKU Sahara that's been modified well. Hope to meet up with some of ya on here to do some wheeling.

P33J_JK

I think I wheeled with you and Brian Carpenter the day after WMMJ invitational in Bethel last year.

Roger

xkid

Welcome. I'd like to get out there sometime.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

09blackruby

Hey, I purchased some wheel spacers from you last spring... Jeep looks great. Id like to connect up with ya and hit the dirt if possible this summer. I'm planning to hit NH on the 10th.. And would love to take a trip to Rausch. I believe you mentioned that u did that trip a couple years ago...

Sminkey

Hey, I purchased some wheel spacers from you last spring... Jeep looks great. Id like to connect up with ya and hit the dirt if possible this summer. I'm planning to hit NH on the 10th.. And would love to take a trip to Rausch. I believe you mentioned that u did that trip a couple years ago...

Thanks! I'll pm ya my cell#. Give me a call/txt and we'll get together. Always welcome to wheel my property, just starting to clean up and make some new trails.

smarinelli

hey everyone! i'm up in Burlington for most of the year, because i go to school here. But i'm looking for some people to meet up with and wheel a bit. I'm not suuuuper experienced, but i would most definitely love to learn more!

Sminkey

hey everyone! i'm up in Burlington for most of the year, because i go to school here. But i'm looking for some people to meet up with and wheel a bit. I'm not suuuuper experienced, but i would most definitely love to learn more!

You should check out our club, we meet in Morrisville once a month and have a bountiful schedule for this season!! vtjeep.org. How about next weekend, the 10th in NH???

Top Bottom