Southeastern Michigan Jeeper

MI jeepskate

New to the realm of rock crawling and two tracking. my weapon of choice is my 2010 Sport 2dr, automatic on 33 inch duratracs with 4.88's and a Detroit in the rear. I got turned to wayalife by my company Discount Tire (greatest company in world if i do say so myself) by watching the drummond trip (hit it last year stock and havent looked back since :D) I hunt whitetails, drop mallards, wrangle small mouth, hit the parts of the trails my jeep cant on my mountain bike and throw back a cold one when the day is done. im here to learn what ever i can, better myself in selling tires and wheels to fit jeeping needs and im hoping to hop on some trails with some of you as im currently in the middle of my build (got to be ready for Drummond by august) building on a budget! arent we all? :standing wave: so hello fellow enthusiasts, its nice to see so many bearing the 7 bars of freedom! 0lllllll0

aaronstephen

Where at in southeast Michigan? I'm in Lake Orion. Welcome man. Also, we have a local club of Detroit and Windsor folks on Facebook. Look us up if you want. Jeeps Without Borders

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

MNTN JK

Welcome I'm in Linden south of Flint and am also a carnivore lol......

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

newtdog

Welcome I'm in Linden south of Flint and am also a carnivore lol......

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sorry to hijack!!! Hope all is well! If you visit So Cal let me know and maybe we can meet up and have a beer or go wheeling!!

Todd

2010 MANGO TANGO SPORT JKU🇺🇸

Top Bottom