OEM 2014 rubicon parts

ScubaSteve

These are take off parts from 2014 JKU Rubicon. Parts were taken off at 1200 miles and are in new condition. Parts are located in San Diego. Make reasonable offers.

5 stock Rubicon wheels / tires
Rubicon rock rails
Dana 44 front & rear axles with lockers (4.10 ratio) - Axles are sold.
2 tail lights

Thanks,

Steve

Last edited:

Brankz

These are take off parts from 2014 JKU Rubicon. Parts were taken off at 1200 miles and are in new condition. Parts are located in San Diego. Make reasonable offers.

Rubicon rock rails
Dana 44 front & rear axles with lockers (4.10 ratio)
2 tail lights

Thanks,

Steve

For the rails it's a 2 door or 4 door? Thanks

ScubaSteve

Mahalo Jeepers! :standing wave:

Only thing that sold are the axles (Thank you Oscar!)

Here's the deal, I have the listed items:

Rubicon rock rails
2 tail lights

I also have all the other stock Rubicon stuff that came off, suspension, bumpers, misc parts... I don't have a use for this stuff, so first come first serve I will trade Jeep parts for beer, liquor etc... :beer:

Only exempt items are the 5 wheels & tires $375/obo + beer

Local pick up only, pick up dates will be next weekend 5/17 & 5/18. Location is Little Italy, Downtown San Diego.

Best,

SS

flomingo

Got my axles today!!! Steve did an amazing job crating these bad boys up and getting them shipped to me!

It would have been much easier just to sell locally, but he went above and beyond to get these to me here in Fort Worth.

I highly recommend Steve as a seller and Fastenal for freight shipping! They shipped last Thursday and got here today (Monday)! Fastenal even loaded them up on my trailer with a forklift.

Got the axles dropped off at Baertrax in Dallas for a sleeve and gusset treatment and install along with some other goodies! Can't wait to get it all done.

ScubaSteve

Got my axles today!!! Steve did an amazing job crating these bad boys up and getting them shipped to me!

It would have been much easier just to sell locally, but he went above and beyond to get these to me here in Fort Worth.

I highly recommend Steve as a seller and Fastenal for freight shipping! They shipped last Thursday and got here today (Monday)! Fastenal even loaded them up on my trailer with a forklift.

Got the axles dropped off at Baertrax in Dallas for a sleeve and gusset treatment and install along with some other goodies! Can't wait to get it all done.

Thanks for the kudos. Enjoy the axles! Agree, Fastenal is very reasonable and easy to work with.

SilverBack

Mahalo Jeepers! :standing wave:

Only thing that sold are the axles (Thank you Oscar!)

Here's the deal, I have the listed items:

Rubicon rock rails
2 tail lights

I also have all the other stock Rubicon stuff that came off, suspension, bumpers, misc parts... I don't have a use for this stuff, so first come first serve I will trade Jeep parts for beer, liquor etc... :beer:

Only exempt items are the 5 wheels & tires $375/obo + beer

Local pick up only, pick up dates will be next weekend 5/17 & 5/18. Location is Little Italy, Downtown San Diego.

Best,

SS
5 wheels & tires $375/obo + beer still acceptable?

MrHooah04

Rubicon rock rails
Dana 44 front & rear axles with lockers (4.10 ratio) - Axles are sold.
2 tail lights

Thanks,

Steve

Hey Steve, willing to ship tires? If not, enjoy the free bump!

Top Bottom