duratrac vs dynopro

Flatattack

I'm happy with my Duratrac's (28,000 miles) no experience with the Dynapro's.

Sent from a far away land....

Flyer

Dynapro ATs? if so, they are very good ATs. They balance well, handle well in all conditions, and treadwear is good too. I have not personally used the DuraTracs.

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
On my second set of duratracs. First was a 33, new ones are 35s. Sold the first set after 23K and they had 90% of their life left. Balance easily and perfectly, and are excellent in all conditions, including offroad. I have been very happy with them, but then again, you are not going to find too many people complaining about the Duratrac.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
On my second set of duratracs. First was a 33, new ones are 35s. Sold the first set after 23K and they had 90% of their life left. Balance easily and perfectly, and are excellent in all conditions, including offroad. I have been very happy with them, but then again, you are not going to find too many people complaining about the Duratrac.

I find that hard to believe. No way in hell they are getting over 200,000 miles.

Lil Nasty

On my second set of duratrac's. I can't explain it but they're just not for me. I'm going to try the dynapro MTs the next time around.

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
I find that hard to believe. No way in hell they are getting over 200,000 miles.

Well, to be honest, it wasn't done scientifically, but my spare had never been used. Using the president's head....

The spare tire....(never touched the ground.)

A61A49BD-9EE5-478B-8209-4F29F29664F5-50264-00002DE11C732615_zps034187f9.jpg

Front tire...

8671EDF6-06B3-47AF-9792-F86B65A52CAA-50264-00002DE14BD871B8_zps45dec230.jpg

You're right again, the rears had a little bit less.

MAMUT

Never tried Duratracs but I just got Dynapro MT's and love them.

My dynapro's never balanced good, tried 3 or four times. Always had vibration issues on Highway. When I switched to open country, all my problems went away after 1st balance. It was like a new jeep.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using WAYALIFE mobile app

jjsmail

I have had both of these tires the dynopro's on my old truck. And the duratrac on my current jeep. Needless to say they are both good tires. But the dynopro's where much better in the mud then the duratrac's but I feel the duratrac are a much better all around tire. It all depends on what u are going to do with them.

Top Bottom