Wild West Jk experience participants: Anyone have a build sheet of each rig?

WIKD 281

Hello all. My first post here at wayalife and what brought me here was the Wild West Jk experience videos I found on youtube :)
There are 2 rigs that stood out to me and looked so trick I was wondering if anyone has put together a list or (Build Sheet) of the accesories these rigs are equipped with? The 2 in particular are the Gecko colored JKU on 40's and possibly on 14" front coilovers? The second is the Dark Gray JKU on 40's from Indiana Lisence plate is CMY40's?
Any build info on these rigs or all rigs would be awesome :)
Im sure it took a fully built rig to make it thru everything you guys went thru. Looked like a blast and really pushing the limits of these vehicles.
Thanks for any help :D

NV375

Edit: with my poor internet out here in the Wild West I never made it to the end. I like looking at the rig specs also.

Last edited:

pvanweelden

The Indiana jku is CJ that went JK. He has a thread "The rebuild after JKX" under show off pics forum.

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

WIKD 281

Thanks for the replies guys :D
When I get a chance im going to look at these rigs in more detail and check out the pics.
Are most of you with built rigs on dynatracs and 40's still running the Stock rubicon transfer case and its holding up well?
Harold

GCM 2

.......Are most of you with built rigs on dynatracs and 40's still running the Stock rubicon transfer case and its holding up well?
Harold

I think most guys do for a while, the stock Rubicon transfer case is actually a pretty stout piece of driveline. My rig has 4 JK Experiences on it, lots of hard use out in Johnson Valley, Moab, all the local trails here in AZ and some in Texas/New Mexico. I really do want an Atlas transfer case, but I will hold out for that until after my eventual V8 motor upgrade.

As for the Dynatracs, Pro Rock axles have proven to be probably the best axle upgrade currently offered for any 4x4. 40" tires have become very common on serious trail rigs if you plan on tackling the harder trails and Dynatrac Pro Rock 60's hold up very well when running 40"s.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I think most guys do for a while, the stock Rubicon transfer case is actually a pretty stout piece of driveline. My rig has 4 JK Experiences on it, lots of hard use out in Johnson Valley, Moab, all the local trails here in AZ and some in Texas/New Mexico. I really do want an Atlas transfer case, but I will hold out for that until after my eventual V8 motor upgrade.

As for the Dynatracs, Pro Rock axles have proven to be probably the best axle upgrade currently offered for any 4x4. 40" tires have become very common on serious trail rigs if you plan on tackling the harder trails and Dynatrac Pro Rock 60's hold up very well when running 40"s.

Couldn't have said it better. We ran our Rubicon T-case all the way up until we did our LS swap and that was over 6 years and 100,000 miles later with well over half of that running 40's. ProRocks are hands down one of the best axles you can run if not the best and are the only ones I would run on my rigs.

Top Bottom