5 atx slabs for sale

kornchip

1750 is what northridge is selling them for new. I would leave it and ask for offers. Best of luck with the sale wish i had the extra cash to take them from you.

pastorwug

Maybe you're missing the point Lorenzo -
Northridge Price:
$1750
Minus WAYALIFE discount - $175.
No shipping expense
No sales tax

I'd be interested near the $1250 price point if it were not for the fact that shipping those beasts to California would probably negate any savings for buying used.

Dune Crawler

Maybe you're missing the point Lorenzo -
Northridge Price:
$1750
Minus WAYALIFE discount - $175.
No shipping expense
No sales tax

I'd be interested near the $1250 price point if it were not for the fact that shipping those beasts to California would probably negate any savings for buying used.

Packaged deals don't work with the Wayalife code.

Discount codes not valid on AEV, Dynatrac, EVO suspensions, G2 Axle & Gear, LoD, Magnuson, Metal Cloak, Nemesis, Performance Steering Components, RIPP, WARN, packaged deals, gift cards, already discounted items or previous purchases and cannot be combined with other promotions. 10% discount combined with free shipping only valid on orders over $250. Free shipping available only to US customers in the lower 48.

Life's a beach

munstie

Packaged deals don't work with the Wayalife code.

Discount codes not valid on AEV, Dynatrac, EVO suspensions, G2 Axle & Gear, LoD, Magnuson, Metal Cloak, Nemesis, Performance Steering Components, RIPP, WARN, packaged deals, gift cards, already discounted items or previous purchases and cannot be combined with other promotions. 10% discount combined with free shipping only valid on orders over $250. Free shipping available only to US customers in the lower 48.

Life's a beach

So are you saying you would buy the used set verses the new set?????:confused:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom