Living UNDER a ROCK and a HARD PLACE

Hack12

I'm thinking you are right.:thinking: Take a pill Hack.

If that's what you truly meant then my bad for assuming otherwise. Either way, it truly wasn't meant to be read as hostile at all. Sorry if it came off that way.

I knew I should've added a smiley face! :)

dahreno

Banned
You guys really have a knack for finding the coolest places and taking the best photos. As you may know, I live in Reno and moved here just to go and see places like this. I have yet to see this place. I will now try to discover it's whereabouts and visit it. You can be sure we will leave it as found. Thanks for sharing.

hydrohut

How cool is that!!! definitely a good idea to keep that location a secret. love the guttering to the water tank. You know they all say my country (New Zealand) is beautiful but there is something totally stunning about the desert landscapes you guy's have. Your photography is amazing.

munstie

Always love the pictures and stories behind the areas you explore.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

locrwln

You guys really have a knack for finding the coolest places and taking the best photos. As you may know, I live in Reno and moved here just to go and see places like this. I have yet to see this place. I will now try to discover it's whereabouts and visit it. You can be sure we will leave it as found. Thanks for sharing.

It truly is a magical place and well worth the trip. We did it a couple of years ago and still talk about going back. It's not the only amazing place to see in that particular mountain range.

Here is a pic from my trip.

And yes that was my then stock 2500hd, so don't think you need to be "built" to get there, it is just remote and not marked on any maps.

Jack

JayKay

Caught the Bug
I wish we had cool historic sites like this in my area! All we have close by is the Daniel Boone home, which looks like it was built in the late '90s because of all the repairs made to preserve it :crazyeyes: Way cool! :cool:

turbineguy

I wish we had cool historic sites like this in my area! All we have close by is the Daniel Boone home, which looks like it was built in the late '90s because of all the repairs made to preserve it :crazyeyes: Way cool! :cool:

We have a bunch of ghost towns and abandoned homesteads here in Idaho, which is of course just north of Nevada.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using WAYALIFE mobile app

iRonin

This is good stuff. Rubicon Trails and Moabs aside, the roads less traveled are the real allure that got me building a rig. Thanks for sharing :)

Sent via Ansible

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Glad you all enjoyed the pics. Northern Nevada is truly an amazing place that it still has so many destinations just like this and still open to the public. As mentioned, it is a big part of why we moved up here.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This is good stuff. Rubicon Trails and Moabs aside, the roads less traveled are the real allure that got me building a rig. Thanks for sharing :)

Sent via Ansible

Likewise. Cindy and I love playing on the rocks just as much as the next guy but, it's getting out to places like these that got us into Jeeps in the first place. This is our true passion.

Top Bottom