MABUHAY WAYALIFE people! ...from the Philippines

SteelVise

Hi Everyone!

My name is Francis Eugene Chua .aka. SteelVise, just turned 50 last January and I am based here in Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, located at the central part of the Philippines. Lately I have been stationed in Cagayan de Oro and Bukidnon province in Mindanao. Where you can find great trails and mountains with cool weather all year long. We have our 4Wheel Drive group consist of several kinds and brands of vehicle having fun on some weekends wheelin'. I am very happy to be a part of WAYALIFE Jeep JK family. Me and my friends enjoyed all your video footages about your JK adventures there in the USA.

I just got my rig few months ago from my cousin, a very well maintained 2011 Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 3.8 V6, w/2" Rancho Lift, RS9000XL upfront and rear, basically stock D44 drive train, Nitto Trail Grapplers LT295 90/R17 tires mounted on a set of 17x9 Black XD795's, Warn Elite series bumpers, Warn 9.5 Xp winch upfront and a 50" Rigid LED light bar matched with 2 D-series Dually lights.

I am very new to the Jeep JK and still on the - Getting to know you Jeep JK stage. I believe that this is one of the best way to learn about this Great Vehicle from the Best People here cz I know I'm on the right track for you guys "Rock" the Jeep World! Currently, We only have two (2) JK's in the group which my friend owns a 2013 JK Unli Rubicon - DIESEL, purchase here locally in Manila. The only Chrysler outlet in the whole Philippines.

Looking forward to enjoy my Jeep and maybe someday be a part of the GREAT WAYALIFE JK EXPERIENCE there. More Power and Godspeed to everyone!

BlackRockBurner

My first ride in a jeep was at the aerial bomb range by Clark Air Base when I was in the Air Force years ago. Born in California and parents from Cebu. Have fun with the new toy.

Top Bottom