Northern Virginia/ DC / Maryland Suds and Grub

DKronk42

I saw this and was all excited about a sng i could make it too then i realized im night shift on the 6th heh maybe next time

JKLIFE

So far I am still in, however, this may change as my plans for Sunday may get moved to Saturday. I will post my confirmation as soon as I know either way.

Well hopefully it works out and you can make it. We have more jeeps showing up than the 4 who have signed up on here. Hopefully we can get a bigger Wayalife turn out on the next one.

Kieff12

I wish I could make it but this weekend has been consumed by wedding planning.

Next weekend I am trying to get together with some people and head down to Carova, NC. Looking to leave at 1000 from VA Beach drive down onto the beach, hang out and drive through the little dunes they have then head back up (making a pit stop to make sure the local brews aren't poisonious of course :beer:). If anyone would like to meet up let me know.

Hope you guys have a good time at your suds and grub Saturday!

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I wish I could make it but this weekend has been consumed by wedding planning.

Next weekend I am trying to get together with some people and head down to Carova, NC. Looking to leave at 1000 from VA Beach drive down onto the beach, hang out and drive through the little dunes they have then head back up (making a pit stop to make sure the local brews aren't poisonious of course :beer:). If anyone would like to meet up let me know.

Hope you guys have a good time at your suds and grub Saturday!

Do you live in Va bch?

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
On our way!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1402148096330.jpg
    1402148096330.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 55

JKLIFE

Thanks to everyone that came out. Not to bad for the first meet in Fredericksburg, VA
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1402169126.166509.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1402169201.829271.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1402169367.413158.jpg
Pics taken with my GoPro Hero3+

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1402169168.479281.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1402169168.479281.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 49

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Yup! Good times. Glad we went.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Kieff12

Do you live in Va bch?
Yes. So far it is myself and a couple of guys from my work that have TJs. We are looking to meet up at 1130ish then cruise down there. Let me know if you would like to join. I will send you the details on where we are meeting up.

Top Bottom