Dusy Ershim trail

alpa

Why ask for advises and then ignore everybody. If I had that many warnings from people that had been there and done that, I would listen.

I didn't ignore anyone. I do appreciate all advises, but it was one of those things (this year or maybe never.) Also we've been hoping to hook up with somebody on the trail and we did, so we were notrunning it alone.

alpa

while you'll most likely be able to do this without any problems, i do think you are an idiot for being so insistant in doing it solo. of course, that's just my opinion.

Eddie,
I do respect your opinion because I know it comes straight from your experience running hundreds of trails and probably seeing impossible to happened, but for us this was one shot to make it happened(with someone or solo).I did everything I could to make it safer if we'll be alone. We also spent extra night at Voyager Rock campground before starting the trail and waited for somebody else to show up for Dusy and they did, so we haven't been on the trail alone.
Thx

WOH111

alpa said:
I didn't ignore anyone. I do appreciate all advises, but it was one of those things (this year or maybe never.) Also we've been hoping to hook up with somebody on the trail and we did, so we were notrunning it alone.

I understand, just believe safety in numbers special in a unknown area. Glad you where able to hook up with other 4 wheelers and had good time. Hope you had a good vacation and safe trip home.

BONDSY

Great pics, the trail looks nice and damp with no dust, perfect. How much fuel did you need to run the whole trail?

alpa

Great pics, the trail looks nice and damp with no dust, perfect. How much fuel did you need to run the whole trail?

First day was sunny and dusty,second day start raining so no dust. We filled up at Shaver Lake before trail and then again in Fresno.

Serg5000

Thanks for posting those pics.
Ever since I seen Eddies video I have thought to myself this is a must do trail.
My rig isn't quit built for it yet. Possibly next summer.

Top Bottom