New Earthroamer

Jiffy05

As awesome as that thing is I really don't see the practicality of it. What do you even do with something like that?

GCM 2

Newb question here....

First time poster, long time lurker :thumb: Will I need an H13 harness adapter to reduce the flicker on my JL Speaker headlight upgrade on my "Roamey"? After I installed aftermarket carbon fibre and aluminum 1590 driveshafts my headlights developed a slight flicker (only noticeable at ATM and fast food drive-thru's :idontknow: )

Thanks in advance to all of the experts here! Earth Roamers for the win, Yeah!

Napalm90

First time poster, long time lurker :thumb: Will I need an H13 harness adapter to reduce the flicker on my JL Speaker headlight upgrade on my "Roamey"? After I installed aftermarket carbon fibre and aluminum 1590 driveshafts my headlights developed a slight flicker (only noticeable at ATM and fast food drive-thru's :idontknow: )

:cheesy: troll

Sent via carrier pigeon

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

:cheesy:.......

SDG

Caught the Bug
Why mess around with this baby stuff. I think my next project will be mounting a double wide in place of the dump... hahaha.

clip_image004.jpg

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
For 750K you could just buy a fancy motor-home and pull your Jeep with you. That thing wouldn't fit down any of the trails I'm use driving on here in TX or in CO. It might be bad-ass but what if you get it stuck? You'd have to winch to a Sequoia to pull the thing out. lol

I guess if I had the money to throw around I'd buy one just to have it. :yup:

Top Bottom