NOW AVAILABLE on BLURAY - WILD WILD WEST : The 2013 JK-Experience Film

Angry Aussie

Just ordered mine! Can't wait for it to get here. Thanks again eddy and Cindy for your amazing work on these videos.

Last edited:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
There are no Apple products, desktop or laptop that have the ability to play blu ray disks.

If you mean with an internal player, you are correct. You can play blu ray disks through a Mac now if you have an external blu ray USB player.

mattfl

If you mean with an internal player, you are correct. You can play blu ray disks through a Mac now if you have an external blu ray USB player.

Correct. And not only do you need the external player you also need 3rd party software as apple doesn't have the license to include Blu ray playback ability in their included software.

mattfl

Yes they are!!!!!! That f are you talking about

Out of the box a MacBook Pro/macbook pro with retina/MacBook Air or iMac will not play a Blu ray disk without buying an external Blu ray player and Blu ray software.

Brankz

Out of the box a MacBook Pro/macbook pro with retina/MacBook Air or iMac will not play a Blu ray disk without buying an external Blu ray player and Blu ray software.

Ok yea I know that but windows pcs do come with blue ray most of them
By the way who are you bro !

Don't you know that you can't mess with brankZ

Sharkey

Word Ninja

Out of the box they won't play any DVD's (at least the new Pros). Pros don't have internal cd/DVD drives anymore.

mattfl

Out of the box they won't play any DVD's (at least the new Pros). Pros don't have internal cd/DVD drives anymore.

None of the newest models of Macs have optical media anymore :beer:

But, this conversation has gotten far enough off topic for now.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Ok yea I know that but windows pcs do come with blue ray most of them
By the way who are you bro !

Don't you know that you can't mess with brankZ

Better watch out there Matt.........When Brankzie gets jacked up on Double D coffee he'll come at you like a spider monkey and scissor-kick you in the back of the head!!

~Woodrow~

Brankz

Better watch out there Matt.........When Brankzie gets jacked up on Double D coffee he'll come at you like a spider monkey and scissor-kick you in the back of the head!!

~Woodrow~

hahahahhahahahhaga sorry Matt now I'm much better my DD rush is out :D

Finally got to watch mine tonight. Was there a reason why there weren't any 2drs in it other than the limited space they have?

Top Bottom