Funny things that happened in your jeep life

Holeshot

Banned
Hi everyone!

Something funny happened to me this week as I waved to another jeeper :doh: hehe

So, I waved to this guy and there was a guy with his GF walking on the sidewalk, I did a big and formal wave with my entire arm outside the jeep to the other jeep and the guy on the sidewalk waved has strong as I did, but man I have no f*king idea of who it is :idontknow:

It could be nice to ear from y'all other funny things :D

kaptkrappy

I drive a Ford Escape for work, and sometimes I forget and wave at Jeeps. :standing wave:

Sometimes they wave back and sometimes I get the "what the hell are you waving at" look. :grayno:

Holeshot

Banned
hahaha that reminds me that I am a mecanic at a ford dealer, and when I do roadtest with customers vehicules, I tend to wave at jeeps too :doh:

RalphTomaccio

I've only had my JKU since the end of June, but I have a little story that was actually quite funny.

As my wife and I were on our way to pick it up from the dealer I told her that I wanted a Jeep since I was 15 (now 65) and going to funally pick one up was like a dream come true. We do all the final paperwork, run through the inspection, and get the keys. Just as we were pulling out of the spot where it was parked in front of the showroom, I turned on the radio and, lo and behold, the first song to play was "Impossible Dream". We looked at each other and just cracked up with laughter. What a coincidence that particular song would be playing at that particular moment and me saying what I said!

Chairokey

I always hate when I get tricked by the mail jeeps living out here in the country. I look for the wave back and then notice its right side drive lol

KernHydro

I always hate when I get tricked by the mail jeeps living out here in the country. I look for the wave back and then notice its right side drive lol
That happen to me the other day.. waved a TJ and it was right hand drive not sure if it was a mail jeep but they didnt wave back:mad: I also have a bad habit of waving at jeeps from my wifes venza..It confuses people haha

Last edited:

Hell_Fire

Ha ha ha you guys put a big smile on my face :D

My funny story hoppend right after I sold my Old JK and bought my new one, went out one night for drinks after a really nice evening I decided I had enough and am gonna go home said my good byes to the guys and off I went, got into the parking lot and walked over to my JK. WTF..... why wont it open up I am standing there like a nut pressing the key but nutting is happening so finally I zipped open the rear panel of the soft top and popped open the back door, as I opened it I saw a baby seat in the back???? O shit !!!!! :beer::beer::beer:

Prime8

Holeshot said:
hahaha that reminds me that I am a mecanic at a ford dealer, and when I do roadtest with customers vehicules, I tend to wave at jeeps too :doh:

I do it in my wife's Subaru... Haha, at least its AWD!

overmanjh

Jeep wave

I catch myself waving at Jeeps when I'm on my bike, and bikes when I'm in my Jeep. I don't do it when im in the wifes malibu though.:idontknow:

back in college trying to impress a girl, i was mobbing down a river bed, rolled up the windows hit the water crossing...title wave of water comes over the top forgot the sun roof was open, she was soaked head to toe. ooopps

leaky10

Wouldn't call it funny but thinking about it it kinda is. had my passenger side tires and spare stollen in July, and then on Monday some little cock sucker shot my windshield with a BB gun.

Attachments

• image-3886254584.jpg
    image-3886254584.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 293
  • image-1636084715.jpg
    image-1636084715.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 280

10frank9

Web Wheeler
leaky10 said:
Wouldn't call it funny but thinking about it it kinda is. had my passenger side tires and spare stollen in July, and then on Monday some little cock sucker shot my windshield with a BB gun.

Son of a B! That boils my blood! The windshield looks like a rock chip though.

Prime8

leaky10 said:

Where do you live? Compton? Haha.

Holeshot

Banned
you know, when you are sitting on the throne (toilet bowl) xD starring at the carpet, fixing a point and see a jeep shape... you might be affected :cheesy:

RockyJk

Went into a local store to buy some groceries when i came out the store owner was looking at my jk and asked me how much i wanted for it haha kinda took that as a compliment :)

Top Bottom