Wave from PA

JeepJK4832

Hey all,
I'm waving from Pennsylvania. Just wanted to thank those responsible for creating this forum and those who share their vast knowledge. I recently bought a 2007 Jeep Wrangler X and it is my first Wrangler. I have lots of mods in mind and i'm sure that I will have plenty of questions. Hopefully someday i'll be able to pass my knowledge on to new guys, along with a wave of course.

JeepJK4832

JeepJK4832

I like the east coast, but i would like to make it over to the west coast some day. Especially after watching all of Wayoflife's Vids. I think my fiancee would even enjoy something along the lines of the 2011 Central Coast Topless Tour & Wine Tasting.

JeepJK4832

I was only ever stationed on the east coast and overseas while i was in. So settled in back in pa and started going to school... my mom lives in cali though, maybe next summer i should take my jk and visit.

Trail_Creeper

We were station in AK from '06-'10 that's the only place out "West" I've ever lived, everywhere else was on the east coast. I'd love to make my way to the south west someday

JeepJK4832

That's cool, I always thought it would have been nice to be stationed in AK. I think I like living on the east coast, but it would be fun to travel and hit up trails on the west coast. Wayoflife definitely makes it look fun over there.

Top Bottom