2017 Aluminum Jeep JL Wrangler - Pick-Up Being Shelved

iRonin

“If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses.”- Ford

I don't have an opinion either way on IFS. It's pretty easy to see just watching KOH that both setups are capable.

My attraction to the subject is watching folks (as a community) move through the change cycle:
grief-model-1024x769.jpg

I think we're somewhere between Bargaining and Depression.. will probably hang out in Depression until the JLs come out.

Then the aftermarket & race companies will start playing with them and their R&D will pull us into the Testing phase, and by 2020 people will be chuckling at the poor souls that are still willing to deal with Death Wobble ;)

Of course... I'll be one of those people they'll chuckle at as I'll always love my JK :cool:, but it's not unreasonable to recognize progress for what it is :)

Rmorin222

It just wont be the same without death wobble.

I say let them build it and for the guys like myself save your pennies recycle the cans on the highway and do an SAS. I did it on an older 4 Runner and am willing to do it all over again if an IFS system doesn't perform the way I want it to. The best part about a jeep is when you buy and build you make it your own, it is you interpretation of what it should be. Like the sticker that says "jeeps are built not bought". This will just give the aftermarket guys a little more work and allow for a much wilder range of what the JL can be, a desert racer or a PR60 swapped light as a shoe box crawler.

Top Bottom