The baddest vehicle ever!!

xkid

1401575750305.jpg
Saw this where we are storing our trailer. H1 from the army.
Sent from my SM-N900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
LMAO such a nice van and they ruin it by putting them shitty BFG all tires on it makes me LOL

If I had to choose between the two, I'd take the all terrains over BFG km1 mud terrains any day. I have never had good luck with BFG km tires on any vehicle, including my jeep.

Bearjew1

If I had to choose between the two, I'd take the all terrains over BFG km1 mud terrains any day. I have never had good luck with BFG km tires on any vehicle, including my jeep.

and the all terrains you would be lucky to get 20k miles out of

Sharkey

Word Ninja
You've never owned a set have you? I had a set with 100,000 miles on them on a compact pickup. They were 33's.

I got about 60k hard miles out of the all terrains (33x12.5) on my K5 Blazer. They were great all around tires for that vehicle. The mud terrains (km) on the other hand, lasted me about 15k miles, got puncture flats all of the time, and sucked ass in the snow.

Bearjew1

You've never owned a set have you? I had a set with 100,000 miles on them on a compact pickup. They were 33's.

yes they came on 2 jeeps i have owned and both times the jeeps where all over the road and as soon as i swapped them out for different tires everything was WAAAAY better and no never got more than 20k miles before needing them changed

Jersey_Devil

The Hummer marauder fully legal to own and drive on the streets just extra paper work required and $400k.

View attachment 85840

It's a British military vehicle, I watched a show about it on BBC and how they make a citizen version. They even tried to blow it up but couldn't lol. That pic is actually from the show. It's the most bad ass think I've ever seen!

sent from my obama monitoring device

David1tontj

IMHO the UNIMOG is a beast here is one.

They are pretty cool. One of My favorite things about them is that you have all of the same forward gears in reverse! I drove a friend's out in calico for a weekend of fun... Totally weirds people out when you shift gears in reverse.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1401595587.993591.jpg

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

David1tontj

yes they came on 2 jeeps i have owned and both times the jeeps where all over the road and as soon as i swapped them out for different tires everything was WAAAAY better and no never got more than 20k miles before needing them changed

Kinda sounds like your alignment was off... That explains the wandering and the wear problems.. I've run them on several vehicles.. Always ran true and wore great. I still have a set of 37s for my jeep, but who wants to run 37s when you have 40s?

Ps- they used to come with a 55,000 mile tread warranty. My set of 37s have way more than 20k on them and are still 80%. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1401595844.178659.jpg

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

David1tontj

I got about 60k hard miles out of the all terrains (33x12.5) on my K5 Blazer. They were great all around tires for that vehicle. The mud terrains (km) on the other hand, lasted me about 15k miles, got puncture flats all of the time, and sucked ass in the snow.

Also they do awesome in the rocks.. I actually made it up "the waterfall" in TSF unassisted with the all terrains, and haven't made it up with my bigger iroks!

And awesome in the snow/ice.
Only con in my book is the looks

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1401596181.095157.jpg
Waterfall with iroks

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1401596341.312503.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1401596382.412562.jpg
Quack attack with bfg's

Top Bottom