Vets

Butch

Thanks for the sacrifices you made on behalf of what at times seems an ungrateful population. The majority of us are grateful. Thank you

Happy Jeepers

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Thank you Veterans. My children will always know and appreciate Memorial Day for what it is; those Military members who sacrificed their loves so that we may live in this great country.

God Bless America.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Thank you vets (and current military members) for fighting for my freedom! It's greatly appreciated! God bless

Sent from my iPhone

Beyrgut

Memorial and Veterans day the last few years always brings these two songs/videos to mind. :usa:

Far From Home

No One Gets Left Behind

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Thank you all for your service. God bless you. :thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

pastorwug

We live very near Vandenburg Air Force Base and typically have over 100 airmen that attend our church.
It's always a pleasure to get to know these young people and their commitment to our Nation.

Thank you to all who have served, and to my Dad who served on the USS Missouri during WW2.

Devallee

From the son of a Vet, I thank all of the Vets and active military out there for giving us the freedoms so many Americans take for granted. This one's to you! :beer:

Sent from my SGH-M919 using WAYALIFE mobile app

It's much appreciated knowing vast majority of y'all are thankful. I love serving my country and wouldn't have it any other way. Lest we forget those who gave the ultimate price for our freedom we enjoy everyday.

"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." -Winston Churchill

Armydog

Appreciate the kind words. Poured the first beer out in a moment of silence today, for all who went before us and gave all for the rest of us!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I'll give essentially the same thanks I give every year.

Thank you for giving so much to ensure that my children have the opportunity to grow up free and follow their dreams.

Top Bottom