Bad noise in 4wd.... HELP!

Jersey_Devil

Hey, I’ve only had one sip of coffee this morning. :cheesy:
I would guess front gears have some broken teeth, but hey, what do I know? :idontknow:

EDIT: Like I said, maybe its too early for me to think logical. I will silently bow out now.

I haven't had any coffee yet this morning.... I'm jonsin for some! Lol I was fearing the gear teeth yesterday when I felt the play in the drive shaft, that's why I wasn't sure if it should just go to the dealer, I have a lifetime warranty

Sent from my SCH-I905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jersey_Devil

Yea good luck with that. Dealer voided my warranty due to mods. They even refunded my extended warranty. :grayno:

Dealer I go to is mod friendly. They actually love my rig lol I've gotten all sorts of stuff I probably shouldn't have! Lol the only thing they won't warrenty is the actual aftermarket parts. Usually just depends on the guy at the counter at the time if I'll have to pay or not. But if I gotta pay then I might as well save up for a aftermarket one, hopefully they'll replace it but if it's the gears they'll def fix for free

sent from my obama monitoring device

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
if thats the case i would say it doesnt hurt to go to the dealer and have them look at it

Top Bottom