What would you do?

Jersey_Devil

I used to have a little honda. Total race car. Best alarm money could buy. Three different kill switches, fuel, battery, and ignition. I was carjacked in LA, at gunpoint. Soooo, like frank said, if they want it, they'll get it.

Same here, but I want car jacked. They swung by my house with a tow truck, grabbed it, took it to Philly and stripped it and left it on the street. If they want it, alarms don't matter, local cops actually saw my car on the tow truck with its alarm going off and figured it was a repo and just watched it pass..... I was SOOOOO MAD when I found that out.

sent from my obama monitoring device

sean.m.adams33

Same here, but I want car jacked. They swung by my house with a tow truck, grabbed it, took it to Philly and stripped it and left it on the street. If they want it, alarms don't matter, local cops actually saw my car on the tow truck with its alarm going off and figured it was a repo and just watched it pass..... I was SOOOOO MAD when I found that out.

sent from my obama monitoring device

I would've been so pissed!!
I know it's really hard to recover stolen vehicles but I'm pretty sure cops don't even try.

SmokinV10

Caught the Bug
I would never not buy a rig out of fear of having it stolen. That's what a good insurance policy covers. In Texas, I would shoot someone carjacking me. No duty to retreat here. Come to my house with a tow truck and you're gonna get shot too.

sean.m.adams33

True but it's hard to pull the trigger when you're sleeping.

Ain't that the truth.

Gonna head over to midway in a bit and look at a new rig and see if they will work with me since I had the extended warranties and maintenance warranties. Maybe they will blow me out of the water with a great deal on a new dune rubi.....

JKFlyer

I would throw a hidden kill switch in it to help slow them down. Frank is right- if they wan it, they will get it, but I say make it a little harder for them. Also- not saying it will help, but if I was a car thief and saw a jeep with a club on the steering wheel, I would just go find one without it. Also- have you looked into getting a trunk monkey? Bananas are cheap, and they actually fling poo in a festive manner!!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

I have a trunk monkey !!

Seriously though sorry to hear it was stolen

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1401323212543.jpg
    1401323212543.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:

cmireles

Maybe a small gps tracker? It won't stop someone from stealing your jeep, but it will sure help you find it really quick so you can shoot the dumbass who stole it.

Top Bottom