Hey from Grand Rapids Michigan

0311rubi

I'm on my third Jeep (ZJ, TJ and now a JKUR) and I've avoided joining a Jeep forums for a long time as I didn't like the culture a lot of them seem to have. I had never found Wayalife until recently while looking for some parts for the ol' heep and it seemed different from all the rest and full of good people so I figured I'd join. I really haven't done much with my current Jeep, so I'm interested in making some wheeling buddies if any of you are in the West Michigan area. Thanks for reading!

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Welcome to the WAYALIFE family. Like you, I avoided many Jeep related forums because of the manner in which members chose to represent themselves. I can honestly say this site has been different for me. I have met some great folks online and even had the opportunity to meet one of the great members, Catahoula, in person. That's not to say we don't have our share of trolls logging on, starting crap, trying to get banned and trash talking the owner and members of the forum when everyone calls them out. They are around, they just typically do not last long!
Congrats on the JKUR and feel free to post some pics up!

Top Bottom