2015 Easter Jeep Safari

Speeddmn

Well I should be home and able to finally make it to an EJS. I know it is early for planning but some Condos/rental houses are already booked. I am wondering if it even worth doing the rental or just taking my pickup and camper also.

Couple questions for those that have gone to EJS's in the past. Is it worth the extra coin for a condo/rental? What agencies did you use in the past? I'm stuck in Korea right now so making phone calls isn't that easy with a 15 hr time diffrence. So I'll be doing the interwebs research as much as I can. Hoping I can find enough people to go that I can cut the cost of the rental down.

Rooster jk

Yes I believe it is worth it. It is nice to go back to a nice place and shower after being on dusty trails all day. Also we always get a two car garage to put our tops in. We go with 5 to 8 people to cut cost. You can book in October and still get good condos. Hope this helps

JKBANDIT55

Way worth the condo! EJS 2013 we ended up doing free camping. It was a good time, but you get way to dirty on those trails and it sucked not taking a shower. This year we stayed in a condo. Much better, felt good to shower and have a 2 car garage (came in handy with 3 jeeps breaking). There were 8 of us in our condo so it ended up being real cheap. After staying in the condo this year, I'll never camp for Ejs again!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom