Factory softop or trektop?

jeepnjoe

For those of you that have the Trek top nx.
If I want to use my hard top in the winter, does the trek top need to be completely removed? Thanks

Napalm

For those of you that have the Trek top nx.
If I want to use my hard top in the winter, does the trek top need to be completely removed? Thanks

Once you put the TrekTop on, you won't ever want to go back to the factory hardtop.

Napalm

I looked at it a bit closer and realized just like someone on here said, your really not gonna gain that much space. Not enough to be worth it to me anyway.

Yeah, when I did my comparison on them back in February I found that to be the case. Unless you are packing endless amount of crap into your JK, it's not that much lost.

Napalm

Ok, i think i chickened out lol. Might just stick with the trektop.

One thing I found that I missed the most was the built in Bikini. Living it TEXAS, you cannot drive around hardly without it because the sun is so strong and hot. Not to mention, it'll blast your interior. The Bikini is a great option to have!

Napalm

Those were my thoughts also. I know when I had my TJ. Once I bought the soft top, I ended up selling the hard top.

Same here. But, I do live in Texas, where our four seasons consist of summer, summer, summer, and Christmas.

I never liked the idea of wheeling with a Hardtop either, Too much to damage and too Easy. Plus, makes you more top heavy.

jeepnjoe

Same here. But, I do live in Texas, where our four seasons consist of summer, summer, summer, and Christmas.

I never liked the idea of wheeling with a Hardtop either, Too much to damage and too Easy. Plus, makes you more top heavy.

I have a cousin in Texas, She says the same thing. Also, that's another reason why I would like to ditch the hard top. The Jeep would be a little lighter on its feet. -:D

Top Bottom