Stalk fenders.

JKRicky

Did you move to Cali yet? If so I'm interested. I have a 2dr in my avatar but I just picked up a 14 JKUR.

Edit: finally updated avatar.

Last edited:

Yeep

Where in so cal are you? I have a set I just took off my 14... I usually go out to San Diego every 6 weeks or so... If you can't find a set I'll bring mine out there and you can have them next time I'm go out

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Where in so cal are you? I have a set I just took off my 14... I usually go out to San Diego every 6 weeks or so... If you can't find a set I'll bring mine out there and you can have them next time I'm go out

when is the next time you are going to be out in these parks!

JKRicky

Looks like Yeep is in your area more than me but I'm willing to drive down to meet anytime. Mine are still on the Jeep so could do a straight fender swap at your place or I can have them off prior.

Edit: Do you have the "cut-out flares" or "flat flares"?

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
im sorry but i laugh at this thread title everytime it pops up! im glad it hasnt been changed after all this time :cheesy:

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Looks like Yeep is in your area more than me but I'm willing to drive down to meet anytime. Mine are still on the Jeep so could do a straight fender swap at your place or I can have them off prior.

mine are the Pocket Style Bushwackers. not sure if they are of your interest. but this is what i believe i have (they were on the jeep when i bought it):
http://northridge4x4.com/shop/bushwacker-jeep-jk-pockt-style-fender-flares-4-door-10045-02-10044-02

Yeep

I won't be out there for a few more weeks, I already have bushwacker flat flares and don't need new ones.. I was just looking to get rid of my stock ones to clear out some garage space, so it sounds more beneficial for you guys to swap....

If it doesn't work out in the next couple weeks, I'll let you know when I'm coming out and can still drop my "stalk" ones off if needed..

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
I won't be out there for a few more weeks, I already have bushwacker flat flares and don't need new ones.. I was just looking to get rid of my stock ones to clear out some garage space, so it sounds more beneficial for you guys to swap....

If it doesn't work out in the next couple weeks, I'll let you know when I'm coming out and can still drop my "stalk" ones off if needed..

im not necessarily looking to swap. if i can just find some "stalk":cheesy: fenders that would be great. i am going to check out a junk yard this weekend and see what i can find. but if nothing come up and your in town that would be great!

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Yeah I'm interested in the flat fenders unfortunately. Thanks though. Wish I had my stock flares laying around to give ya. Looks like Yeep can help ya out though. Good luck!

yeah i don't blame you for not being interested haha. thats kinda why im looking at getting rid of these. but thanks!.

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
ok guys so good thing i called to junk yard before i went down to look. 1st they don't have a complete set, they are missing 1 front fender support. and 2nd, they want to charge me almost full price to purchase brand new factory Fenders. so i am still in need of some stock fenders :thumb:
i am going to trim them up so i am looking at all 4 fender flairs, front supports and liners.

Yeep

im not necessarily looking to swap. if i can just find some "stalk":cheesy: fenders that would be great. i am going to check out a junk yard this weekend and see what i can find. but if nothing come up and your in town that would be great!

Replied to your PM.....they are yours next time I head out there.... I just don't know right now when that will be...

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
ok guys so i finally got a pair of fenders. now i am wondering if anyone is in the Santa Monica area or close buy that has a dremel I can come buy and use? I got the fenders all taped and ready for cutting. I just left my dremal at my parents house when i moved from Salt Lake :doh:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
ok guys so i finally got a pair of fenders. now i am wondering if anyone is in the Santa Monica area or close buy that has a dremel I can come buy and use? I got the fenders all taped and ready for cutting. I just left my dremal at my parents house when i moved from Salt Lake :doh:

I used a jigsaw. You can buy a cheap one at walmart for like $20.

Top Bottom