Napalm's NEW 2014 Jeep JKU Sport Picture diary/Build thread!

Napalm

congrats!! you will be happy with them im sure of it!

I hope so. I wanted to avoid the Hockey puck spacers in the front to keep my smooth ride. As far as the shocks, I could have got away with keeping my stock sport shocks, but it's a chance to get Bilsteins... who turns that down?!

Rharvey160

Either the Trek top NX or a plain soft top.. I'm just not a hard top guy.

I have a brand new, never used one that come with my 2012. All still in original packaging never opened. Tinted windows. I got the dual top option and was too lazy to ever mess with it.

Napalm

I have a brand new, never used one that come with my 2012. All still in original packaging never opened. Tinted windows. I got the dual top option and was too lazy to ever mess with it.

How much are you looking to get out of it? I've got to sell my hard top first before I do anything.

DA RUNT

I'll let you know bud! I can't do anything until I sell my hard top! I blew my mod budget on my EVO kit and Bilsteins!

If you know anyone that wants a good deal on a hard top, let me know!

$400 is a great deal, hope you sell that hardtop soon.

Napalm

Lift/shocks will be in tomorrow!

On the list of other upgrades:
Trek top NX/or soft top
CB w/firestik
Sway bar discos
Front bumper

Napalm

Yesterday the girlfriend and I invested in something that wasn't for the Jeep but still awesome, and then proceeded to cook every single meat we had in the fridge. This thing is awesome!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1409676610.162463.jpg

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Grill looks awesome! I'd wait until winter on the trek top. The prices drop in the 500 dollar range. Right now they are over 700 bucks.

Top Bottom