Napalm's NEW 2014 Jeep JKU Sport Picture diary/Build thread!

Napalm

And done!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1421695536.208547.jpg

After a few days of driving with it on I will be doing a full comparison compared to the Trek Top NX.

Napalm

Functionality and storage space mostly. The convienence of wanting to be completely topless and having the ability to do that in a matter of 5 mins or less. To be completely topless you have to remove the entire trek top. PAIN. And to mention, the sunrider feature of a soft top is much larger than a trek top, by about a foot, so your rear occupants can enjoy it too. You have more storage space in the rear, and I carry a lot of camping supplies and do not like to use my back seat. And, to be honest the trek top was just played out for me. It's a great top, don't get me wrong, it just wasn't the look I wanted anymore for my JKU. I appreciate the factory soft top for what it does, in its ease of removal.

Napalm

Last edited:

Napalm

I've just hit 1000 miles with the eVo level on, so stay tuned for....

A long term Evo Level review(with pictures)
And
Trek Top NX vs. Factory Mopar soft top, the cage match comparison and review(with pictures)

Coming this week!

Napalm

A few pictures from today.

A shot of my JK next to a stock Jeep just like mine. You can tell the difference with an Evo Level.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1422384367.228085.jpg
Testing out the sunrider.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1422384414.600042.jpg

Top Bottom