FLORENCE JUNCTION : Arizona Fun Run in the Sun

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
All this bumping of the old video thread, has me wanting to drive out to the lake that's right near the "Moab" smooth faced climb. It's going to be 107* here today, maybe it's cooler over there!

That was a fun and really pretty trail and would really be nice on a day like today. For us, we'll be lucky if the sun comes out and the thermometer gets up above 65. :rolleyes2:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay so I wanted to makes sure my 2,000th post was "special" and not just a :standing wave:.... (and to make sure it went towards my "KINGPIN" status in "jocking the ish out of everything EVO/ORE") That video is AWESOME!!! To watch those ORE/EVO rigs on those trails is absolutely amazing, if you can even call those trails.

Well done Eddie/Cindy, great video!

LOL!! Congrats to you :clap2:

Thanks Eddie!

Great video as always! Best off road footage on the Internet.

Thank you, we really do appreciate it :blush:

GCM 2

HURRAY!!! ummmm what are these points for? Can I cash them in for items in a catalog?

They're kind of like Skee ball tickets......you can pick any prize worth 48 points or less.
Available prizes;
- Justin Beiber's left sock (used)
- Big Gulp cup (slightly chewed rim)
- two nights stay under an overpass along any portion of the I-15
- Ray Ban Aviator sunglasses (missing left lens an nose pieces)
- 1/86th scale 3.8L model engine

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
They're kind of like Skee ball tickets......you can pick any prize worth 48 points or less.
Available prizes;
- Ray Ban Aviator sunglasses (missing left lens an nose piecs)

:cheesy: ..........

Available prizes;

:thinking: can I bank my points?

Stickmann7

Wow!!!

WOW!!! Fantastic as always...love your videos! Why the hell would youtube ban this video???Do they all own Hummers???, or do they all get jealous when people are having fun??? Craziness!

phillypete

Florence Junction Arizona Fun Run

WOW!!! Fantastic as always...love your videos! Why the hell would youtube ban this video???Do they all own Hummers???, or do they all get jealous when people are having fun??? Craziness!

It's the new CAFE emissions standard. It's been rolled over to YouTube and no one is posting Prius videos so they had to pull some low mpg videos.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Apparently, one of the songs we used was made by a band that recently got acquired by WMG. Now that they are under this new ownership, everything they've done is subject to being blocked EVEN IF the track we used wasn't made under WMG. The whole thing is stupid and not even worth fighting anymore.

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Sorry for all of us. I used to own a restaurant that had taped background (elevator) music. These guys are thorough and we had to pull the music under threat of legal action. The royalties they required were just too high. End result, nobody got to listen to the music. Not sure anybody did anyway. Sigh! OK, I just bookmarked Vimeo.:yup:

jhires

Sorry for all of us. I used to own a restaurant that had taped background (elevator) music. These guys are thorough and we had to pull the music under threat of legal action. The royalties they required were just too high. End result, nobody got to listen to the music. Not sure anybody did anyway. Sigh! OK, I just bookmarked Vimeo.:yup:

My oldest son called them the music mafia. when he was a bartender he helped create a recording company that all the local bars were partners in for the sole purpose of getting better licensing prices just for the right to have any music because somebody "might" play a song that isn't properly licensed.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Florence Junction Arizona Fun Run

Available prizes;

Greg you should write for SNL when you retire. Holy crap this is good stuff!

JJM

I have seen these trails in person and they are no joke. It's amazing to know that you can build something that will take all of that on with relative ease.

2012CrushJKU

Awesome footage, any recommendations of what trails are better than others? A couple of my buddies and I are going to spend a couple of days in AZ and wheel some of the trails on our way to KoH this year. We are driving from Texas.

jelliott076

Hey guys, any chance in the future you guys will be making it back out to Phoenix for this run or something of the like?? The weather will be getting to be tolerable sometime in October :fingerscrossed: but who know with the way the AZ oven controls work.

Top Bottom