PA people

Sugarbear

Alright where are my Pennsylvania people at I'm really thinkin bout gettin a meet together with fellow PA wayalifers I'd like to meet some of you and I'm running low on friends HAHA but seriously where in PA are ya and any ideas on a family friendly meet up where we could all have a beer and some honey and talk jeeps are greatly appreciated 👍👍

seanb123

I'm just outside Philly. If theirs another RC trip coming up I'm gonna try to make it. I was up there a few weeks ago good times

JKFlyer

Right over bridge in NJ. Meet n greet in Philly?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

DKronk42

Im in the scranton Wilkes barre area, generally down to drive 2 or so hours in any direction so long ad its not a work werkend

kgw350

We just had a small group at rausch this past weekend. I'm in NY takes us about 2 and half hrs to get to rausch. We are going back on July 26th.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Stewartstown here, little bit south of York just across the state line. 4 jeep family, 99 TJ, 2010 4 door sport, 13 4 door Sahara, and 14 4 door sport.

JK-JOHN-E

Moved from Chambersburg, my home town, family still there, in 1990. Headed to Florida for lack of snow. Lol 👍👍👍

jboo53

From Chester springs, about 20 minutes from west Chester, at college in Pittsburgh the rest of the year!

Top Bottom