American Outlaw Bullet and Deputy Wheels - New Designs and Size - 15x8.5

Discount Tire

I was wonder if these (matte black) American Outlaw Deputy are or will be available in a 17x9 or 17x8.5 with less than 4.5 backspace??
I really like the look of the wheel but would like something with a 3.75 to 4.25 back space...

THANKS

Right now there isn't any plans for less than 4.5" backspace. What tire size are you planning to run?

Discount Tire

Im planning on going up to the Duratrac 315/70r17.. with a 2-2.5 lift, flat fenders etc

I looked into our 17" wheel options and didn't see anything that will sit further out. As far as what we have to offer, if you want your combination to sit further out, you'll need to go 15". As I'm sure you're aware, the 17x9 (4.5" BS) Deputy works on your application with 315/70R-17 tires.

FloridaFeMan

We used 35x12.50R-15 Goodyear MTR w/Kevlar tires for the Bullet test fit and 35x12.50R-15 ProComp Extreme M/T2 tires for the Deputy test fit :thumb: The Sahara we used is running Eibach's All-Terrain-Level Kit.

What is the weight of the 35x12.50R-15 Pro Comp Extreme M/T 2 Tires?
I'm thinking about going with either the Pro Comp or the new Nitto Terra Grappler G2 in 305/70/17 (do you know the weight of this tire as well?). I'm liking the American Outlaw Deputy with the machined 2 tone face.

Discount Tire

What is the weight of the 35x12.50R-15 Pro Comp Extreme M/T 2 Tires?
I'm thinking about going with either the Pro Comp or the new Nitto Terra Grappler G2 in 305/70/17 (do you know the weight of this tire as well?). I'm liking the American Outlaw Deputy with the machined 2 tone face.

I agree, the black and machined Deputy is sharp looking :yup:

According to our information, the 35x12.50R-15 Pro Comp Extreme M/T2 weighs 75lbs and the 305/70R-17 Nitto Terra Grappler G2 weighs 63lbs.

soscary

any pics of the bullet with no center cap?? I ordered them yesterday and they should be here within 12 days!!

Discount Tire

any pics of the bullet with no center cap?? I ordered them yesterday and they should be here within 12 days!!

Sorry, we don't have any photos without the cap installed but make sure you share some photos with us here after you get them bolted on your rig :thumb:

Top Bottom