Spartacus - 1965 Jeep Gladiator J-200

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Your wife and your Gladiator, both keepers. The truck is one of the nicer ones I've seen in quite awhile. "Three on the tree" = Fun, fun, fun!!:thumb::thumb:

StrizzyChris

That is so cool - congratulations!!

Thanks! We'll have to go on a Gladiator run to fallowup our Rubi run :yup::thumb:

Chris - that is an awesome Truck!

I guess the watch my wife bought me for Father's Day looks a little small now. :cheesy:

Thanks! My Anniversary gift didnt even come close to hers! :naw:

Congrats bud, looks awesome and a big shout out to the miss.

Btw, a few colonel sanders in and your bro was coughing up pics and was so excited about it. Killed me to not be able to talk about it!

Thats awesome! I had no clue...she caught me completely off guard!

Your wife and your Gladiator, both keepers. The truck is one of the nicer ones I've seen in quite awhile. "Three on the tree" = Fun, fun, fun!!:thumb::thumb:

It is fun, but I have never shifted through such a wide and sloppy pattern

Amazing looking truck! Congrats!

Thanks!

Crawler Kitty

Wow it's Beautiful Chris Congrats can't wait to see it! We have to have you guys out to the house soon. Can't believe Rob hasn't seen this thread. Our two year is July 1st..yikes..thanks Kim! Makes the home look Pedestrian and Mundane now. LOL JK so happy for you. She's gonna look sweet next to Scorpion!

Panda

That's awesome Chris! What a great wife you have! I've always wanted an old jeep project, I'm jelly... Someday...

StrizzyChris

Thanks again guys!

I am super excited to start restoring her. As I said before, the dash is the biggest issue needed addressed and here are some interior pics.

First mod was to make her legal and install seatbelts. This is the original seat and cover. The drivers side springs need replaced though.

1403845703131.jpg

Next up was replacing the dash cluster so you can actually read it. I'll have to tach on the original miles to make it accurate.

1403845790812.jpg

1403845803153.jpg

1403845894860.jpg

And I was amazed by the cab corners and door jams condition. They'll all need blasting and mild repair, but nothing serious.

1403845908595.jpg

1403845920802.jpg

And who doesn't like a gun rack?

1403845934312.jpg

1403845966256.jpg

Jiffy05

This truck is amazing looking. Good luck with the build and can't wait to see what all you do with it.

Top Bottom