What to do??

CharlieK

I am currently driving a 2012 Sahara with 26,200 miles that has a fair amount if work done to it.
Rock Krawler 3.5 X factor lift
37's with toyo MT's
Rubicon sway bar with EVO no limits
Posion Spyder front bumper with warn winch
Posion Spyder Brawler rockers.
Posion Spyder Fenders
RSE rear bumper with tire carrier
Magnaflow exhaust and diablo sports tuner
ARB twin compressor
Other than gears , lockers and some under armor I think themajor stuff is done. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1403134370.029091.jpg

Local Jeep 4x4 shop has this ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1403134569.069318.jpg
2014 Rubicon 1900 miles
37's Toyo M/T
4 in Zone lift
Their price is 33,995
They want my jeep and 9 grand
Figure by the time I switch the lift and do a few other things I've put another 5 grand in it.

Seems to me for a little over 5 grand I can get my front axle and lockers front and rear.

They trade on only seems to make sense if I have to have a Rubicon.

Thoughts???

Rollover41

Hi CharliK, in my opinion the extra cash that he wants for less than that swap the front axle and the transfer and is going to be the exact car.
I like the way you JK looks 👍
Good job!!!

Mikes Offroad

Yours is a lot nicer looking JK, the bumper on the yellow one is kind of (being PC here) different. Throw a PR44 in the front and a rubi crawler in it and call it a day.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
I would just keep yours, to be honest the other one looks like a hot wheels car with that bumper haha but that's just me.

Ray ⛺

CharlieK

Thanks for the input, seems like I'd be starting over for the most part. I know I'd be getting lockers to start with, but everything I be read here has convinced me to go with ARB lockers

SteelBadger

I am currently driving a 2012 Sahara with 26,200 miles that has a fair amount if work done to it.
Rock Krawler 3.5 X factor lift
37's with toyo MT's
Rubicon sway bar with EVO no limits
Posion Spyder front bumper with warn winch
Posion Spyder Brawler rockers.
Posion Spyder Fenders
RSE rear bumper with tire carrier
Magnaflow exhaust and diablo sports tuner
ARB twin compressor
Other than gears , lockers and some under armor I think themajor stuff is done. View attachment 87920

Local Jeep 4x4 shop has this View attachment 87921
2014 Rubicon 1900 miles
37's Toyo M/T
4 in Zone lift
Their price is 33,995
They want my jeep and 9 grand
Figure by the time I switch the lift and do a few other things I've put another 5 grand in it.

Seems to me for a little over 5 grand I can get my front axle and lockers front and rear.

They trade on only seems to make sense if I have to have a Rubicon.

Thoughts???

Don't do it! Your Jeep looks great. That one, well, .....doesn't. They should pay you to swap. For nine grand you can do way better with your own mods. IMHO.

grnt87

Dont do it, Yours looks way better!!! Do the axel swap and get some under armor and save yourself the money.

Top Bottom