Looking for some fun trails to run in Cali

Krieger

My wife and I will be in Big Bear that weekend. I'd be down to run John Bull
what's the details for the day?

bldmncj

Details will be posted soon

2013 jkr
And no I did not forget the u in jar :) 2 door life

This is what i think we are doing. Let me know how this works for everyone else. we can meet earlier too if need be. A few have dropped out from the arizona side i think we have 5 rigs now maybe 6.

I still think meeting in arrowhead doing dishpan which should only take a couple hours tops (even with a group of 12), holcomb valley taking about the same amount of time. Both of these trails are mostly flat which can be done in a stock Jeep easily and the few obstacles that are on there have easy bypasses. If we start at 11 giving you plenty of time sleep in and get breakfast we can be to John Bull by 3:00. By then the midday Sun and heat will be gone so when we're doing John Bull it will be much more comfortable to be outside strapping, spotting, winching and just generally smelling the roses. That will give us 5 and half hours to do john bull, more than sufficient.

This is what nightcrawler had suggested

safecracker909

This is what i think we are doing. Let me know how this works for everyone else. we can meet earlier too if need be. A few have dropped out from the arizona side i think we have 5 rigs now maybe 6.

I still think meeting in arrowhead doing dishpan which should only take a couple hours tops (even with a group of 12), holcomb valley taking about the same amount of time. Both of these trails are mostly flat which can be done in a stock Jeep easily and the few obstacles that are on there have easy bypasses. If we start at 11 giving you plenty of time sleep in and get breakfast we can be to John Bull by 3:00. By then the midday Sun and heat will be gone so when we're doing John Bull it will be much more comfortable to be outside strapping, spotting, winching and just generally smelling the roses. That will give us 5 and half hours to do john bull, more than sufficient.

You will want to start earlier in the day. I also have two other rigs that will be joining us. They are also experienced on these trails. The temps in Big Bear are in the low 80's and the shadows will be casting at about 4:00. Any plans for dinner? How many stock jeeps will be going on John Bull? Do they even have lockers?

tweetie7123

I'm a LOSER

I agree with safecracker I would say we should start a lil earlyier I don't mind wheeling into the night that can be fun lol

2013 jkr
And no I did not forget the u in jkr :) 2 door life

safecracker909

I would recommend leaving Arrowhead no later than 8am. A good place to meet would be at the gas station next to Jensens Market. The market opens at 6 and has a deli counter to get your breakfast or lunch. The gas station will be closed. Remember, We will not be the only ones mountain that day. It may not be us that is causing the slowdown, but someone will.

ttfhell

I would recommend leaving Arrowhead no later than 8am. A good place to meet would be at the gas station next to Jensens Market. The market opens at 6 and has a deli counter to get your breakfast or lunch. The gas station will be closed. Remember, We will not be the only ones mountain that day. It may not be us that is causing the slowdown, but someone will.

^^^^^This^^^^^

tweetie7123

I'm a LOSER

Yea I agree iv been stuck out the bc of other groups breaking and especially on jb where people take rigs that can't handle it

2013 jkr

jesse3638

Hooked
If I'm in town I'm in! My engine is on the top of the rotation to leave so it's up in the air. Justin I'll let you know prob the day of if I'll be there.

tweetie7123

I'm a LOSER
If I'm in town I'm in! My engine is on the top of the rotation to leave so it's up in the air. Justin I'll let you know prob the day of if I'll be there.

Just give me a ring or text haven't wheeled with u since I put the 37s on

2013 jkr

bldmncj

You will want to start earlier in the day. I also have two other rigs that will be joining us. They are also experienced on these trails. The temps in Big Bear are in the low 80's and the shadows will be casting at about 4:00. Any plans for dinner? How many stock jeeps will be going on John Bull? Do they even have lockers?

Im good with whatever. You guys know the area so, I have NightKrawlers phone i was going to give him a call when we hit Big Bear on friday.

bldmncj

Artec belly pan

I just found out today from my fabricator that my artec belly pan will not be ready!!! Is thai going to be a problem for any of the trails we are planning on running ?

tweetie7123

I'm a LOSER
I just found out today from my fabricator that my artec belly pan will not be ready!!! Is thai going to be a problem for any of the trails we are planning on running ?

Do u have any kinda skid plates under it stock ones atleast

2013 jkr

tweetie7123

I'm a LOSER

Were would you say a good meeting spot would be ?

2013 jkr

Top Bottom