Looking for some fun trails to run in Cali

HDGasser

Until u were going to show up lol

2013 jkr
And no I did not forget the u in jkr :) 2 door life

Ok, I knew this was the wayalife web site, I just didn't know it was THAT wayalife! :cheesy::shock:

Don't change your plans cause of me!! I'll try anything once... Twice if I like it. :daydream:

tweetie7123

I'm a LOSER
Ok, I knew this was the wayalife web site, I just didn't know it was THAT wayalife! :cheesy::shock:

Don't change your plans cause of me!! I'll try anything once... Twice if I like it. :daydream:

Lol I don't want your wife to think differently of me lol!!! Ready to wheel tomarrow got the jeep all ready and good to go

2013 jkr

tweetie7123

I'm a LOSER
Time to be up people it's trail running time coming up the mt I'll be on bc channel 23 see y'all soon

2013 jkr

safecracker909

I hope you enjoyed Dishpan Springs. Sorry I couldn't make it to John Bull with you. We got the Jeep towed to Redlands Motorsports just as they were closing at 5:00.

As for Sunday, there is a group of guys (Mark & Peggy included) that will be doing Gold Mountain in the morning. Meet them at the Big Bear Discovery Center at 8:00. I'm sure you guys can hook up with them. It was a pleasure meeting all of you.

Neil

Missy3696

I hope you enjoyed Dishpan Springs. Sorry I couldn't make it to John Bull with you. We got the Jeep towed to Redlands Motorsports just as they were closing at 5:00.

As for Sunday, there is a group of guys (Mark & Peggy included) that will be doing Gold Mountain in the morning. Meet them at the Big Bear Discovery Center at 8:00. I'm sure you guys can hook up with them. It was a pleasure meeting all of you.

Neil

You didn't miss John Bull. There was a group of about 16 stock jeeps that were there in front of us and kept getting stuck. It took them over an hour and a half to get through the first obstacle. They also refused to let us pass so sadly we weren't able to run the trail :(

safecracker909

You didn't miss John Bull. There was a group of about 16 stock jeeps that were there in front of us and kept getting stuck. It took them over an hour and a half to get through the first obstacle. They also refused to let us pass so sadly we weren't able to run the trail :(

That's a shame. Whenever I see stock vehicles try to enter the gatekeeper at John Bull, I try to discourage them as much as possible. Not because of their skills or their rigs, but because of the the damages and delays they tend to cause. I'm sure one of them had severe damages.

Missy3696

That's a shame. Whenever I see stock vehicles try to enter the gatekeeper at John Bull, I try to discourage them as much as possible. Not because of their skills or their rigs, but because of the the damages and delays they tend to cause. I'm sure one of them had severe damages.

I hate to say it but I secretly hope so. They were very unfriendly and refused any help from us to get through. Very rare for the jeeping community for people to be as rude as they were. There was also another group of 5 jeeps that had to turn around and come back. It's sad that we had people that traveled a long way to run the trail and be dissapointed.

HDGasser

Had a good time yesterday and met some good people!

Shitty we couldn't run JB but ohh well.

Neil I feel your pain man, get that beast fixed and let's go run some GOOD trails! :rock:

Jeeper, get that enforcer on and let's pop your JB cherry... Don't be scared, it's a fun trail!

HDGasser

I hate to say it but I secretly hope so. They were very unfriendly and refused any help from us to get through. Very rare for the jeeping community for people to be as rude as they were. There was also another group of 5 jeeps that had to turn around and come back. It's sad that we had people that traveled a long way to run the trail and be dissapointed.

I think the AZ peoples were gonna try to rub JB again today... Not 100% tho.

And if it wasn't for the wilderness mushrooms and purple giraffes we coulda beat them!!:cheesy:

Jeeper714

Had a good time yesterday and met some good people!

Shitty we couldn't run JB but ohh well.

Neil I feel your pain man, get that beast fixed and let's go run some GOOD trails! :rock:

Jeeper, get that enforcer on and let's pop your JB cherry... Don't be scared, it's a fun trail!

I'm down for that! The jeep gets dropped off on this coming Saturday so it's just a matter of days now for the lift to be installed!!! Cannot wait!

I'm always down for some rides especially since I still have so much to learn!

Thank you to everyone for helping me out even when my eyes were ready to pop outta my head at times 😳😳😳

HDGasser

I'm down for that! The jeep gets dropped off on this coming Saturday so it's just a matter of days now for the lift to be installed!!! Cannot wait!

I'm always down for some rides especially since I still have so much to learn!

Thank you to everyone for helping me out even when my eyes were ready to pop outta my head at times 

Jeep rubicon - $25k
Gas $$ for trail run - $70
Mel's face looking up Dishpan - PRICELESS!:surprise:

tweetie7123

I'm a LOSER
Jeep rubicon - $25k
Gas $$ for trail run - $70
Mel's face looking up Dishpan - PRICELESS!:surprise:

So I just cleaned my jeep ripped out all the carpet pulled the drain plugs from all the standing warter and now it's raining again guess all I half to do I pull drain pugs hahaha

2013 jkr

Looney Tune

I wanted to go but couldnt (rig is broke) but glad I didnt..dont like rude people..tends to set me off..my mouth would of got the best of me..and I probably would of tried to push past even if they didnt wanna move...Im usually a patient man but can only take so much rudeness before I crack...lol..lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using WAYALIFE mobile app

HDGasser

I wanted to go but couldnt (rig is broke) but glad I didnt..dont like rude people..tends to set me off..my mouth would of got the best of me..and I probably would of tried to push past even if they didnt wanna move...Im usually a patient man but can only take so much rudeness before I crack...lol..lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using WAYALIFE mobile app

It woulda got ugly QUICK!!

A group of 15, trying to pass a group of 16 only a 100yds+ from the beginning... No bueno

It woulda turned into some KOH runnin over people's rigs type madness:cool:

tweetie7123

I'm a LOSER
It woulda got ugly QUICK!!

A group of 15, trying to pass a group of 16 only a 100yds+ from the beginning... No bueno

It woulda turned into some KOH runnin over people's rigs type madness:cool:

I would of been ok with that I still think we shoulda went and seen if they made it after pizza and beers lol

2013 jkr

HDGasser

I would of been ok with that I still think we shoulda went and seen if they made it after pizza and beers lol

2013 jkr

Lol I thought about it... The rain might have made it a little bit of a challenge

Top Bottom