Looking for some fun trails to run in Cali

Alex909

Don't see why no i would recommend if ur a jku to be on 35s have lockers and rock rails if u don't have those items it will be a long hard day for you with body damage

2013 jkr
And no I did not forget the u in jkr :) 2 door life

Great, thanks. I'm on 37s lockers and rock rails!

RedSyndrome

Anyone runnin a race(ham) radio??

I don't have a cb

I have a PCI race radio pre-programmed with D37 channels. I can only use the programmed presets. I would also recommend the CB. But more people need to get their Ham license as far as I am concerned.

MC2003TJ

room for one more tomorrow in Big Bear Ca

My jeep club in arizona is looking to take a road trip into Cali. I was wondering if anyone could point us to a good trail that has lots to see and some good camping. Coming from interstate 10 out of Phoenix. Any info would be great appreciated.

Hello,

I would like to join you if you have room for one more. I am socal local and have run these trails many times. I have not taken my jeep out since we came back from the Rubicon in June and she needs to breath again.

Thanks,

Mike

tweetie7123

I'm a LOSER
OK we made it here safe see you guys tomorrow

Sent from my SM-N900P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nice nice!!!! Looking forward to this trip sounds like we got a good group for you guys the socal wol welcome !! Lol

2013 jkr

tweetie7123

I'm a LOSER
Hello,

I would like to join you if you have room for one more. I am socal local and have run these trails many times. I have not taken my jeep out since we came back from the Rubicon in June and she needs to breath again.

Thanks,

Mike

Come on out the more the merrier lol

2013 jkr

Top Bottom