help identify a jeep

Rubycon

i am looking to get the wife a jeep and am thinking the cherokee kl model. but ive seen this jeep around that looks like a cherokee but has a retractable soft top. is this aftermarket? or is there another jeep out there that has this feature. i thot it was a kl but i cant find it on the internet.

pedroj14

No idea. You are not confusing it with the nissan murano? which can come with a convertible soft top

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
didnt the commander have a soft top moon roof thing that was retractable?

edit- just saw the new cherokee has an optional "sky slider" fill length soft top. is that what your talking about?

Last edited:

Rubycon

yep the sky slider. does that come with the kl tho. the photos i see looks like a commander or something

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
it looks like it is just an option and part of the comfort group only on the trail hawk trim level

Robicon

Did you get the KL? Getting ready to order one for the wife (with the dual-pane panoramic sunroof) and would like to get some feedback from someone that has one.

Last edited:

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
Hahaha. I'm glad you knew that one! Don't worry. It was already an oldie when I was a young lad. But still a goodie ;)

Just be thankful, for what you've got!

Knew it are you kidding. I was born in '83 I had to google that just to figure out what you were talking about. LOL!

Top Bottom