Fallen Heros Jeep - Eddie is Anti-Veterans

gtony12

Caught the Bug
I am having a hard time with this all, that there are really scummy people that pull sh#t like this. How does a person sleep at night. Unbelievable I am so discussed. Just makes me sick. :banghead::mad:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

jmatta33

glad to see this asshat finally put some info about charities on his site (I can only hope they are legit). still dont get how attending events with your jeep that you got tricked out for free helps charities raise money though.... this guy is super desparate to keep his scam going though, you do have to admire that though. asside from him being a huge pile of human garbage, the determination to get free shit for his Jeep is uncanny!

RLTW!!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So as we all suspected Mr. Robert Basil is following this thread. My posting of emails to the CBS 5 AZ may have hurt our cause, or it may actually be helping. I will leave it up to the group to decide.

From CBS 5 investigative reporter:

No problem, we can communicate via email. I received an email from Robert Basil, I have not reached out to him, any idea how he got wind?

My Reply:

Edward,
It is apparent that he is following the Wayalife forum thread that has exposed him. As the members of that off road forum discover disparaging info on him, he is quick to make changes to any and/or all of his social media accounts. He was aware that one of the Phoenix residents, like myself, that are members of Wayalife.com were going to take action with your station. So once again it was proven that he has something to hide by his quick actions to change any past evidence that may prove incriminating.

Even if you are unable to uncover any wrong doing by Mr. Robert Basil, I believe the simple fact that he has reached out to you for whatever reason is sufficient enough proof for those of us concerned about his possible Veteran scam has him very worried about being publicly exposed.

Any part of his digital signature on social media sites that the members of Wayalife continue to find, shows he has been jumping from one 'flash in the pan’ idea after another. We are all in agreement that there is nothing wrong with an entrepreneurial spirit, however the Veteran’s Charity piece of this story is about as low as an individual can go as that plays off the sympathy of every ethical and morally sound American citizen.

Once again, I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to look into this for everyone of us concerned.

Greg

LOL!! Robert Basil preemptively contacted CBS 5? Did the reporter happen to say what was said? Oh wait, better not post it up on here as I'm sure Robert is reading this now.

Thanks for keeping us in the loop. Man, you just can't make this stuff up!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
LOL!! Robert Basil preemptively contacted CBS 5? Did the reporter happen to say what was said? Oh wait, better not post it up on here as I'm sure Robert is reading this now.

Thanks for keeping us in the loop. Man, you just can't make this stuff up!

I just wish he signed up to be a member here so that we could ban his IP. That would throw him for a loop. :cheesy: he would have to go to the public library where he worked to get more info. :cheesy:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Does it bother anyone else that the fallenheroescar site was a .org? I realize the original purpose of the five top level domains has been manipulated over time, but to me the use of .org implied a certain organizational structure and purpose that clearly wasn't true.

JaySC

This whole scam is pretty disgusting. And the fact we may have a mole is equally disgusting. I would love to see this guy go down.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

dwvninety

Okay, this was originally posted by another member but removed due to the fact that it clearly displayed Robert Basil's home address. But, given the circumstances and the fact that he's deleting everything on the internet, I though I would post this (edited) screen shot of the FB page he created for his house called "The Basil House"....

View attachment 90171

I mean, who creates a FB page for their house? Also, why get so pissed off that your address gets posted up on a forum when YOU HAVE IT POSTED CLEARLY AND AVAILABLE FOR ALL TO SEE ON FACEBOOK :naw:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Please do not post up this guy's personal address, phone number, or contact info.

It isn't necessary and we don't want to be "that" forum.

BDP849

The link is new. And, if you look at it, you'll see that the only thing he claims to have done with both the Scion and now his JK (both built up with the help of sponsors) is "attend" events and "hand out fliers". Any mention regarding how much he used to say he raised for them has conveniently been left out. NO mention has been made regarding the "donations" he's personally collected or where that money went. :naw:

He still has how much he has collected on his site.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404275420.531061.jpg

Sharkey

Word Ninja
The events have raised over $500,000. Not fallenheroesjeep.com. He just attended those events.

Yep. Mr. Basil may be a lot of things, but stupid is not one of them. He has been very careful in his choice of words and one must be very careful reading and interpreting those words. Words matter, and Mr. Basil clearly knows as much.

Yep. Mr. Basil may be a lot of things, but stupid is not one of them. He has been very careful in his choice of words and one must be very careful reading and interpreting those words. Words matter, and Mr. Basil clearly knows as much.

Exactly.

In other words, he hasn't done shit, except steal and lie.

Nothing worse than a liar or a thief.

GCM 2

Please do not post up this guy's personal address, phone number, or contact info.

It isn't necessary and we don't want to be "that" forum.

Correct, there is no need to post up any personal info. Robert Basil already does this himself, just do a "specific" open internet search for him and there is an endless amount of phone numbers, family names, and addresses for his home and his rental property that HE continuously post on social media sites like Facebook, foursquare, etc. Anyone with any modicum of internet savvy will have no issue finding this guy's life story on the public domain (which should be a teaching point to everyone here). There is a way to go about exposing him publicly, but it involves accuracy and facts, not by stalking, or making personal threats, because we end up looking like the clowns.

dwvninety

I guess this Robert Basil now regrets posting his sarcastic response to Eddie. You know it has got to hurt his pocket book as those donation's start to dry up. Maybe he will start another like:

helpabusedanimals.org,
shelterabusedwomen.org
savethedolphins.org
dontclubtheseals.org
fallenfiremen.org
fallencops.org
fallenconstructionworkersontopofbuildings.org
supportISISfighters.alqaeda.com
memorialforbinladen.com
supportedwardshowden.org

to get additional funding for his next project....Toyota Hilux

_toyota-hilux-1.jpg

Might as well since he's a thief...

My wife works for Chevron and I work on a Chevron lease daily, so needless to say when I saw that Chevron donated "Event Travel Gas Cards", I wanted to do some investigating on whether or not Chevron did donate anything to him or FallenHereoesJeep.com.

Screen Shot 2014-07-01 at 9.54.18 PM.jpg

Chevron has a division called Humankind which all contributions to charitable (notice the word choice) go through. They have a document (see link below) that clarifies what organizations qualify and which do not. I cannot find any thing that would indicate that FallenHeroesJeep.com qualifies as a charity that Chevron would donate "Over $1,000" to.

Chevron Humankind Guidelines

Chevron allows their employees to make contributions in which they'll match the contribution. They have an internal database of all approved charities to donate to. If Chevron or one of it's employees has donated to an organization, it will show up in this database so that other employees could easily make contributions. Guess which name you won't find in that database????? Robert Basil, FallenHeroesJeep.com, FallenHeroesCar.com.

So I wonder how long before Mr. Basil deletes from his website that Chevron donated "Event Travel Gas Cards"????

MTG

Caught the Bug
Anyone with any modicum of internet savvy will have no issue finding this guy's life story on the public domain (which should be a teaching point to everyone here).

Throw me a bone here. How does one get on this internet of which you speak? :idontknow:

GCM 2

Throw me a bone here. How does one get on this internet of which you speak? :idontknow:

You my friend, are already using it. It is the art of query, or searches, and how you seek them. I will not go into detail, but you have an idea of what I do for a living around the globe. However, I will help out the forum as a whole with this- Rule number #1: turn location services off of your photos that you post. When you don't turn it off, you provide the golden trifecta of info= time, date, and place......you have just scheduled an appointment, and it can be used to target you for good and bad. These are junior high level mistakes being made by someone that is upset that their personal info was posted online, when in fact they have done it numerous times openly. That kind of ignorance doesn't stand a chance in the legal realm ;)

BlackKnight

I just wish he signed up to be a member here so that we could ban his IP. That would throw him for a loop. :cheesy: he would have to go to the public library where he worked to get more info. :cheesy:

Don't wish too hard, you may get it... :dont_tell: :cheesy:

Last edited:
Top Bottom