Fallen Heros Jeep - Eddie is Anti-Veterans

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Another asshat that is going to act like a victim and say he did nothing wrong. :crazyeyes:

I wonder how long before he joins the forum and starts trolling.

If I could guess, he's probably someone we know and has already been banned.

sean.m.adams33

In all fairness, I think he was just using the opportunity to pimp his cause and try to make me look un-American at the same time. He knew what he was doing by purposefully pretending to be some kind of victim.

Probably, either way, military victim is a crappy card to play. How low will these idiots go?? I don't know what happened between you and JKF but they definitely have it out for you. Even from times I have gone out with other people and JKF members were there somehow you would come up and along with it a deep hatred and many choice words.

Prime

As a vet myself I REALLY dislike someone using the fallen soldiers as a step up to help him self. pretty douchbaggie...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Probably, either way, military victim is a crappy card to play. How low will these idiots go??

Well, apparently low enough to make sure to include "fallenherojeep.com" in every other post he made on FB. This is of course his website that he's been using to get companies like Internet Brands and Rebel Off Road to give him free parts to build up his Jeep. :crazyeyes:

I don't know what happened between you and JKF but they definitely have it out for you. Even from times I have gone out with other people and JKF members were there somehow you would come up and along with it a deep hatred and many choice words.

Next time you come across one of them, ask them. I'm sure they will have all kinds of entertaining fairytales to share with you. :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As a vet myself I REALLY dislike someone using the fallen soldiers as a step up to help him self. pretty douchbaggie...

Well, if you go to his website, you will see that his only purpose for pimping his website is to build up his Jeep. He says he's doing it to help people remember fall soldiers. How any Jeep does that built up or not is beyond me but, that's the card he's playing and using to question my patriotism. :naw:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yea this guys a crazy troll coming up from under his bridge hope he'll grow up soon but probably not.

Ray ⛺

Nah, he's not coming from under any bridge - he's coming from my old forum JKF.... okay, lately, it's been looking a lot like under a bridge :D

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Well, if you go to his website, you will see that his only purpose for pimping his website is to build up his Jeep. He says he's doing it to help people remember fall soldiers. How any Jeep does that built up or not is beyond me but, that's the card he's playing and using to question my patriotism. :naw:

If I saw this guy show up in that POS jeep at a military funeral I was at I would "politely" MAKE him leave. He's in it for the money and free shit. Fuck this guy.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
If I saw this guy show up in that POS jeep at a military funeral I was at I would "politely" MAKE him leave. He's in it for the money and free shit. Fuck this guy.

Funny thing is, I'm all for a guy trying to do what he can to build up his Jeep. But to do it pretending that it'll somehow help people to remember "fallen heroes"?? That's a stretch at best and a joke at worst. I can't believe this guy was trying to give me grief for wanting him to temporarily replace his windshield banner for a run that he had no intension of being a part of and that took place a week ago. Definitely, screw this guy :naw:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Funny thing is, I'm all for a guy trying to do what he can to build up his Jeep. But to do it pretending that it'll somehow help people to remember "fallen heroes"?? That's a stretch at best and a joke at worst. I can't believe this guy was trying to give me grief for wanting him to temporarily replace his windshield banner for a run that he had no intension of being a part of and that took place a week ago. Definitely, screw this guy :naw:

He is doing it strictly for publicity. Any vet, or person for that matter, that would show up to a military funeral in a flashy sponsored jeep to show off is NOT there to show support for the fallen hero but to show support and pimp his "business".

Sharkey

Word Ninja
So Mr. JKF mod drove this Jeep from CA to Moab to go wheel and seek donations for the cause. They raised a sum total of $421.

By my calculations, they could have stayed home and instead of buying gas, staying in a hotel, and buying food, they could have quietly donated the money they saved to a worthy cause for local vets in need. Doing so would have been greater than a $421 donation.

That's what most people do...well, at least those people who donate for altruistic reasons and don't use the cover of a cause as a means to gain public accolades while concurrently reaping the pecuniary rewards of their "work" (e.g. free parts and a free build).

Last edited:
Top Bottom