Virginia Beach Suds-n-Grub!

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Edit: Hey everyone, I have to regretfully cancel this meet. I am dealing with some personal things and will most likely, still be in Florida on the 6th. I apologize for only a week notice. I left the info below if some of you would still like to go. I haven't talked with the manager about parking or seating arrangements.

Time for the first ever Virginia Beach Suds and Grub! Being held at Chicks Oyster bar 2143 Vista Circle Virginia Beach, VA 23451 on December 6th! Hope to see you out there!
:rock::rock::rock:

Going:
MR.Ty
JK_TrailRider
GRNHORN
JKNick07
Keiff12
RebelconJK

Maybe:
JEEPINnVA
JeepinRay
JKWrang

Last edited:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I found a placed. The place is called chicks oyster bar and they have valet parking. :) so they can put all of our jeeps together for a photo op after.

2014 JKUR

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Giving this a bump before bed time! I spoke with the manager of the place and gave him a hopeful number of 20 people showing up. Spread the word!:rock::rock::rock:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Here is a shot of the place before we left yesterday. The "front" overlooks the bay.

2014 JKUR

Attachments

• 1403970190646.jpg
    1403970190646.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 204

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
BUMP! We are up to four Jeeps now. Hope to get more by December! :rock::rock: If you are along the mid-eastern coast, come join us for some suds-n-grub!

JKWrang

Oh ill be in Va beach for work shortly. Maybe ill be around in Dec? Lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JK_TrailRider

Spread The Word!!!

I posted a link to this event on the RVA Rock Crawlers FaceBook page, so hopefully we will get a handful more Jeepers to attend! :thumb::drinks:

Top Bottom