Farm jack mounting

hogtyed

Anyone have any recommendations for a 48' farm jack mount. I do not want to mount it to the hood or in front of my Wrangler. I am leaning towards the back of the roll bar or the spare tire. Any pro's or con's is appreciated.

sean.m.adams33

Anyone have any recommendations for a 48' farm jack mount. I do not want to mount it to the hood or in front of my Wrangler. I am leaning towards the back of the roll bar or the spare tire. Any pro's or con's is appreciated.

I did exactly that with some HILIFT jack mounts. It was a little annoying getting things in and out of the back. Occasionally I would hit my head.:doh:

Toxic

Here's where I mounted mine at along with an axe and shovel. Hard top fits without any hitting or rubbing. 1404061962530.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

hogtyed

Here's where I mounted mine at along with an axe and shovel. Hard top fits without any hitting or rubbing. View attachment 89785

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nice, I forgot to mention that my Wrangler is a 2012, 2 door. I see from your picture that yours is a 4 door. I don't suppose that it matters & Where did you get the mount or did you make it yourself?

jason08JK

I mentioned the roll bar but mine is on my rear tire carrier. My carrier has a provision for it but some welded tabs/bolt can work.

Sent from iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

pvanweelden

here's an OLD pic of when I had one across the back bars on my tj- using simply muffler clamps and a small piece of angle iron.

1403790560998.jpg

but the best place to mount it is in the garage :D and pick up a 6 ton bottle jack with a block of wood :thumb:

jason08JK

here's an OLD pic of when I had one across the back bars on my tj- using simply muffler clamps and a small piece of angle iron.

View attachment 90080

but the best place to mount it is in the garage :D and pick up a 6 ton bottle jack with a block of wood :thumb:

You are right! But bottles are hard to use some places.

Sent from iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom