Holy gods of horsepower - Hellcat 707 HP

Front tire squeal in every corner (push)... The driver adapted well by entering under brake but transferred back to power late to keep the butt under control.

Don't get me wrong, I think this could be a fun car. But anyone getting it for "handling" could spend their money more wisely elsewhere.

Jeeper Jr.

Front tire squeal in every corner (push)... The driver adapted well by entering under brake but transferred back to power late to keep the butt under control.

Don't get me wrong, I think this could be a fun car. But anyone getting it for "handling" could spend their money more wisely elsewhere.

I watched a Motortrend review and the Hellcat is a riot around the track. It sounds so nice and with all that power, the driver pretty much slid around corners. Every corner exit was a mini-drift essentially.
His take on the Challenger was it is meant to a GT/ cruiser more than a track weapon. It's just that you can shame Mustang and Camaro fanboys now too.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I watched a Motortrend review and the Hellcat is a riot around the track. It sounds so nice and with all that power, the driver pretty much slid around corners. Every corner exit was a mini-drift essentially.
His take on the Challenger was it is meant to a GT/ cruiser more than a track weapon. It's just that you can shame Mustang and Camaro fanboys now too.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yea that was a good one as well. I ment to post that one a few weeks ago. Either way here it is for those that didn't see it

http://youtu.be/_BZOcxQQC2M

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
That needs to somehow stay "open MSO" and be kept in a hermetically sealed bubble on jack stands with all the fluids drained. Will be worth something in 25 years.

Considering its going to be a one of a kind with the factory Viper-only paint, I would have to agree. This is going to be worth some serious money some day.

Top Bottom