/shaka from Honolulu, HI (is how we do it sometimes!)

RJEEPO

Aloha wayalifers!

Short time lurker and not much longer time owner of a brand spankin' new Unlimited Sport S XYZ model :D Pretty sure seen some of you guys out Kaena already, I was the guy going realllll slow and avoiding mud puddles LOL (freaked out wife syndrome)(have since put on grab handles). Requested to join OJ on FB but no response yet. Anyways I have a ton of questions to ask but in time and have much reading to do 33s vs. 35s vs. leveling kit vs. BB vs. just blowing the whole warranty and it's not even a month owned yet.

TTYS and Aloooooooooooooooooooooooooha!
RJEEPO

Attachments

• rollbar.jpg
    rollbar.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 92

liljohn850

Welcome! Also in Hawaii. Shoot me a Pm and we can talk! There's loads of info on what to do with your jeep here. Do some searching and digging and I'm certain you'll find answers for almost all your questions!

DA RUNT

Eh Howzit bradduh, Kauai native here. Spent some time on Oahu too. John, take this guy to da flats so his wife can really freak out lol. Anyways, welcome to WAL \m/

liljohn850

Eh Howzit bradduh, Kauai native here. Spent some time on Oahu too. John, take this guy to da flats so his wife can really freak out lol. Anyways, welcome to WAL \m/

DANG 2 needs axle seals before I go back up there!! Pump your brakes!! Lol we can def do some wife freaking out!!

RJEEPO

LOL! Mahalos braddahs :thumb: Maybe see some of you on friday at the BBQ! (KP not PF this time)

JEEP WAVE!

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
Welcome aboard and congrats on your JKU:thumbup:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom