Air compressor help

Serg5000

If your looking to cut down on the time it take to air up try a co2 bottle. You will be on the road in five minutes. Those tanks are fast. Only issue is refilling.

ARB twin fills my 37's from 15psi to 32-33psi in 2 1/2 minutes each tire.

jesse3638

Hooked
If you're looking for a cheap compressor Harbor Freight sells a high volume compressor. It has worked well for me. It'll fill all 4 of my 35's from 12 psi to 27 psi in about 10-12 minutes. I wouldn't recommend it if you plan on filing higher than about 35 psi. It doesn't like to work that hard and will trip the thermal cut out. With the coupon I think it cost me about $50

BBrown626

Hey guys, I'm looking for a portable air compressor. I currently have a Viair and I'm not impressed. Takes about 5 mins plus to air up a 35" tire. So I need a new one. I'm looking at Extreme Outback magnum portable. Has anyone ever heard or used it? What do you guys use? Any help is appreciated

http://www.extremeoutback.com/produ...+Volt+Portable+Compressor++Part%+007-223.html

Viair is an excellent brand. I think your just asking a lot from their small compressor. I use the small one (P85?) in my car and as a backup for the Jeep. It works great on small tires. For the Jeep we have the 400 mounted on-board, but they have larger compressors available as a portables too.

Take a look at the Smittybilt portable. I don't Know how reliable or expensive they are, but my brother in-law used one on a trip this week. It was pretty fast, but it is LARGE for a portable.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Viair is an excellent brand. I think your just asking a lot from their small compressor. I use the small one (P85?) in my car and as a backup for the Jeep. It works great on small tires. For the Jeep we have the 400 mounted on-board, but they have larger compressors available as a portables too.

Take a look at the Smittybilt portable. I don't Know how reliable or expensive they are, but my brother in-law used one on a trip this week. It was pretty fast, but it is LARGE for a portable.

I'm really thinking of getting a viair for our white jeep. I was looking at that jeepswag one, I kinda like the idea of no wires to run inside. Just the two to the battery. I'm planning on running 35" tires and I think it might do the trick.

I have the arb twin and love it. I have it mounted in the Jeep but they make a portable one also. Its expensive but you get what you pay for

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

BBrown626

I'm really thinking of getting a viair for our white jeep. I was looking at that jeepswag one, I kinda like the idea of no wires to run inside. Just the two to the battery. I'm planning on running 35" tires and I think it might do the trick.

That is the setup I have. It works well for inflating 35's. I don't run air tools.

Top Bottom