Best programmer

Finn Sizzle

Upgrading to 5.13 gears and 37" tires on my 13 Rubicon (auto trans). Other tuning options would be good as well, crawling, fuel savings (when I can) etc. What is the best programmer/tuner available to make the updates needed?

1995 Jeep Wrangler SE 4.0 MT
2013 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 10th Anniversary
TK5337

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I would suggest the superchips flashpaq as it has all the options you want

Sent from my iPhone

sean.m.adams33

I've also been looking into this as well, I've been looking at the trail dash and the edge programmers. Interested to see what else everyone says. I had the flashcal before. It worked great but didn't give you any tunes.

sean.m.adams33

OP did you find out anymore info? I'm still very interested as I will be purchasing next month. Still wondering about the trail dash or the edge.

rodgerdathug

What I want to know if there a programmer that's works with smart phone. Like the trail dash (think that's what it called lol) that give you control etc

jesse3638

Hooked
I am leaning towards the trail dash, anyone know if anyone has a deal on it? or can talk me into something better???

If you are a member of promotive.com they have superchips on there for 20-30% off I believe. My question is has anyone used the new flashpaq or trail dash on the 12 and up models? What gains have you gotten out of the pentastar?

sean.m.adams33

If you are a member of promotive.com they have superchips on there for 20-30% off I believe. My question is has anyone used the new flashpaq or trail dash on the 12 and up models? What gains have you gotten out of the pentastar?

Never heard of promotive, what is it?

jesse3638

Hooked
Never heard of promotive, what is it?

Its a pro-deal website. You join a team on there, usually based on your occupation, to gain access to different pro deals. For example there are military teams, firefighter teams, police officer teams, out door industry teams, different college student teams....etc. Its awesome there are hundreds of different manufacturer/brands to shop on there with discounts from 10-60% off.

sean.m.adams33

Its a pro-deal website. You join a team on there, usually based on your occupation, to gain access to different pro deals. For example there are military teams, firefighter teams, police officer teams, out door industry teams, different college student teams....etc. Its awesome there are hundreds of different manufacturer/brands to shop on there with discounts from 10-60% off.

I set up an account, why not. We will see how it works. So far the best deals I am finding are on amazon.

sean.m.adams33

Thanks for the tip! Got the trail dash at a great price!!

Batman

I have the trinity on my 13 wrangler I think it's pretty good plenty of parameters to play with.i also use dashboss for logging.. They work very well on the jeep with no connection problem

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
My question is has anyone used the new flashpaq or trail dash on the 12 and up models? What gains have you gotten out of the pentastar?

The 87 tune nets about 20hp and the 93 tune nets 30hp and ~30ft-lb torque. Not bad for a naturally aspirated gas engine. It's still no replacement for new gears, but every little bit helps!

Rccrwlr

The 87 tune nets about 20hp and the 93 tune nets 30hp and ~30ft-lb torque. Not bad for a naturally aspirated gas engine. It's still no replacement for new gears, but every little bit helps!

You put this to a Dyno test? That is a lot of gain for just a tune. Those numbers sound more like sales pitch

--rccrwlr
".....and that's it baby!"

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
You put this to a Dyno test? That is a lot of gain for just a tune. Those numbers sound more like sales pitch

--rccrwlr
".....and that's it baby!"

That's likely at the flywheel, not the wheel. And no, I didn't dyno it. These are the numbers that Superchips states with the Flashpaq.

Top Bottom