Owyhee's, Idaho - Meatgrinder

turbineguy

A few of my local club took a quick jaunt over to one of the local trails called Meatgrinder here in SW Idaho.

We probably have about two or three days worth of decent rock crawling trails here in Idaho, including a few buggy only trails (there are even a few undiscovered trails that we find occasionally). We also have 100's of miles of scenic desert, river, canyon, and mountain overland trails as well.

I'm the silver JKU.

Enjoy

4th of July Meatgrinder - 02.jpg 4th of July Meatgrinder - 03.jpg 4th of July Meatgrinder - 04.jpg 4th of July Meatgrinder - 05.jpg 4th of July Meatgrinder - 06.jpg 4th of July Meatgrinder - 07.jpg 4th of July Meatgrinder - 08.jpg 4th of July Meatgrinder - 09.jpg 4th of July Meatgrinder - 10.jpg 4th of July Meatgrinder - 11.jpg 4th of July Meatgrinder - 12.jpg 4th of July Meatgrinder - 13.jpg 4th of July Meatgrinder - 14.jpg 4th of July Meatgrinder - 15.jpg 4th of July Meatgrinder - 16.jpg 4th of July Meatgrinder - 17.jpg 4th of July Meatgrinder - 18.jpg 4th of July Meatgrinder - 19.jpg 4th of July Meatgrinder - 20.jpg

Armydog

Nice pics.... Is that Jesus in the last picture?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Top Bottom