Tires

Shark0587

Hello all, have a stock jk 2 dr sport and looking to get new tires..... don't have a lift or anything, looking to get 285 75 r17 tires, will I need a lift and or a steering stabilizer? Also will my tires rub and will my stock tire carrier hold a 285? Looking at BFG or Goodyear Authority or Goodyear Duratrac.....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Hello all, have a stock jk 2 dr sport and looking to get new tires..... don't have a lift or anything, looking to get 285 75 r17 tires, will I need a lift and or a steering stabilizer? Also will my tires rub and will my stock tire carrier hold a 285? Looking at BFG or Goodyear Authority or Goodyear Duratrac.....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using WAYALIFE mobile app

yes you an run 33's without any lift. also your stock stabilizer is strong enough. i still run mine with 35's.

this should answer a lot of potential questions you may have :)
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?...stions-Every-Newbie-has-about-the-JK-Wrangler

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Yes that tire size will fit without a lift and your stock tired carrier will be able to hold it. No you do not need a steering stabilizer to help with the bigger tires. Hope this helps

2014 JKUR

Top Bottom