A Wave from Houston

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
I did it... Placed my order for my 2015 JKUR Hard Rock yesterday! here is the build sheet:

:rock: The Wait Begins! :clap2:

Welcome Dave :standing wave: from a future Texan. Going to be a transplant by the end of next week.

I see you chose the Firecracker Red not white or pearl orange. I like the red.

I have a black JKUS and like the look with white stickers.

Have fun and cannot wait to see the transformation.

R/
Will

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
ETA according to IAMJEEP is 10/6 :clap2: Cant wait! Went to the bank today to get everything squared away.

AlexwBlkJK

A BIG WELCOME.....HOUSTON HERE TOO....

WELCOME TO YOUR NEW ADDICTION... Someone in Houston has been trying to get all of us WAYALIFE Houston People together.. keep an eye out and lets hit the trails...

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Sorry for the Delay Guys! I got my jeep, and Ive been Loving it!

Brand New:
IMG_3613.jpg

Celebrating 300 miles on the OD
IMG_3726.jpg

Redmow

Niiiiice! I love it. The color is so pop!

Congrats! I just hit 50K this weekend on the way to some excellent trails and waterfalls near Savannah, Tennessee.:beer:

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
So, idk of o should start a new thread for this, but my plans for the jeep are pretty much the same as everyone else, double throw down (or EVO coilovers) with the appropriate matching EVOlever Kit. For now I'm focusing on "the driver mod" as this is my first jeep, but the trails so far seem to be just as much fun (if not more) as the world of sports cars and road courses I have come from.

My question is pretty simple. I want ORE to do all of the fabrication and welding on the jeep, but as things are now, I can not afford the time away from work to drive the jeep to Cali for the install. Having been nearly escaping the mod bug bite, I think it's best to ask which components can I purchase and install with the factory suspension prior to the DTD&lever kit? When the jeep is built, I would like to see 37's and probably 5.13 gears, and I would really like to do the whole lift at once.

For example, can a 1350 front drive shaft be installed with factory suspension travel?

As mentioned before, I want ORE to do every cut/weld on the jeep, so they will do the C-gussets also at the time of install (along with the beadlocks and 37's)

The jeep will probably meet the guys at ORE sometime in 2015. But until then, idk how much longer I can hold off the mod bug. Please feel free to comment on "trail performance" DIY mods that do not require cutting/welding prior to any lift lot installation.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Top Bottom