Drive-in mine near 395 in SoCal?

BBrown626

Looking for the location of the mine that you can drive into. Eddie took pictures of the LoD rear bumper lights in there. I know it is just east of the 395 and maybe close to Bishop.

Looking to drop by on the way home from Tahoe.

Thanks for your help.

David1tontj

Looking for the location of the mine that you can drive into. Eddie took pictures of the LoD rear bumper lights in there. I know it is just east of the 395 and maybe close to Bishop.

Looking to drop by on the way home from Tahoe.

Thanks for your help.

I think you are looking for "reward mine".

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
It's generally good practice to not post locations on the forums. A simple search will bring things up on google.

The more places it's posted the more the idiots will find cool places.

JAGS

Hooked
It's generally good practice to not post locations on the forums. A simple search will bring things up on google.

The more places it's posted the more the idiots will find cool places.

This. I just posted a few pics from a visit there today. The details you can find easily and better to not repost.

Compared to many other places I've gone, this is still vandal free...and hopefully stays that way. 👍

- Jason

cbetts

Thanks for the memory refresher! I have fond memories of driving through there as a kid back in the seventies.

Another fun trip on your way down is Wheeler Ridge. It sits at the top of the Sierras about fifteen miles north of Bishop.

I also enjoy the Silver/Wyman Canyon run over the White Mountains into Deep Valley Springs. This is an easy route with no need to air down (unless you want comfort).

Top Bottom