Steven Spielberg Killed A Real Dinosaur and Took a Trophy Shot!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: OMG, I just read this and had to share it. Apparently, Jay Branscomb, an internet humourist posted the following photo and comment on his Facebook page...

“Disgraceful photo of recreational hunter happily posing next to a triceratops he just slaughtered. Please share so the world can name and shame this despicable man.”

enhanced-28821-1405068840-5.jpg

And.... the post went viral!! Here's a sample of the REAL comments that were actually posted up. Thank god for the American education system!! :cheesy:

enhanced-8255-1405069124-11.jpg

Of course, when people tried to point out just how completely stupid these people are, this is the kind of response that they were given...

enhanced-1053-1405069423-18.jpg

You can read all about it and see even more funny posts that were created as a result of it here:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/lukelewis/no-internet-steven-spielberg-does-not-hunt-dinosaurs?bffb#2m5j0w7

Gotta love all the stupid people out there :crazyeyes:

2013CGJKU

I read about this yesterday! Too funny! These people kill me.

The part that really blows me away is when these weirdos freak out about people hunting and just have no real idea about the relationship between the meat at the grocery store and the animal it was once part of. "I only eat meat from the grocery store!"

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

StrizzyChris

Thank god for the American education system!! :cheesy:

Gotta love all the stupid people out there :crazyeyes:

There's truly no way to respond to this! :cheesy:

Hahahahaha!! That's hilarious!! What blows my mind is this new generation doesn't know what Jurassic park is!

It blows my mind that this new generation doesn't know that its impossible to hunt and kill an animal that's already extinct! :banghead:

2013CGJKU

There's truly no way to respond to this! :cheesy:

It blows my mind that this new generation doesn't know that its impossible to hunt and kill an animal that's already extinct! :banghead:

How can you know what animals are extinct or not when you never go outside because you are sitting on Facebook trying to start a #hashtag revolution about nothing that means anything to anyone in the real world?

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

DA RUNT

That's so sad that he would kill a triceratops. :cheesy: he should have went after a velociraptor, those bastards are evil. I shot one because it tried to attack my cousin. What would you do in a situation like that "in my best Napoleon dynamite voice"

jkjurny

I got curious and looked her up. Looks like she deleted her FB account, but I found her on Google Plus.

jmatta33

LOL "I dont care who he is!" Hahaha! guess the guy should have further explained that the photo is of a fake Dinosaur taken during the filming of the first jurassic park movie. I wonder how many other people saw that and were as outraged as her lol. for the record, I met steven speilberg in normandy france and he seemed like a good enough dude...

RLTW!!!

HLKSMSH

I killed a T-REX in a ocean side safari hunt in Utah once I didnt take pics to prove my kill due to this kind of Internet drama.

HLKSMSH

I did the same thing with a .410 to a Pterodactyl. Dog had a hell of a time retrieving it.

Are you kidding me you did it with a .410 you are a bad ass. I had to use a bigger gun so now I dont feel all that big of a hunter. But I did catch a blue whale using a brim buster on 5lb test line once.

Top Bottom