Howdy from CO

StrictlyWranglers

Hello from colorado I live in milliken about 30 mins from ft Collins your just a hop skip and jump away from some great trails in ft Collins. Books are great but I think traildamage.com is awesoem for finding the perfect trail around here

Mick5280

Awesome - really looking forward to some great trails (easy to start of course) once we're out there and settled. I can imagine fall being a perfect time for off-roading & camping :thumb:

DJKU09

Welcome! Youll like the CO. My wife and I just moved here from Texas and we love the weather, camping, fishing and all the outdoor stuff. We just did our first trail here not to long ago. It was an AMAZING experience and very beautiful scenery. We are always looking for new places and people to hang out and wheel with.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using WAYALIFE mobile app

jason08JK

Hello from the West Slope (western side of Colorado)! Look forward to seeing your new jeep!

Sent from iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

StrictlyWranglers

Welcome! Youll like the CO. My wife and I just moved here from Texas and we love the weather, camping, fishing and all the outdoor stuff. We just did our first trail here not to long ago. It was an AMAZING experience and very beautiful scenery. We are always looking for new places and people to hang out and wheel with.
Sent from my SGH-M919 using WAYALIFE mobile app
Thanks - we keep hearing about transplants to CO (from all over) - it's definitely a beautiful place.
Hello from the West Slope (western side of Colorado)! Look forward to seeing your new jeep!

Sent from iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Howdy StrictlyWranglers ;)

Top Bottom