AOAA Trip Sat 7/26

JKWrang

So ive been talking to NoRoad and Cozdude and they've convinced me to ride shotgun if I can secure some time off. I would love to have some time in the Jeeps with you guys and see how another rig works and learn a thing or two from the bigger rigs. So.

That said, I may have to work (I already have to work Sunday).

I will keep you posted for sure.

Sent from my SM-P905V using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
So ive been talking to NoRoad and Cozdude and they've convinced me to ride shotgun if I can secure some time off. I would love to have some time in the Jeeps with you guys and see how another rig works and learn a thing or two from the bigger rigs. So.

Yea let me know! I will have an open seat since I will be riding solo

quit staring

sweet! would love to meet some new people. it's gonna be a great time

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Whats wrong man can we fix it??

Ive had a weard rattle bearing noise for a while that was intermittent and once I would stop the jeep it would stop and not start back up for a while. Now its almost anytime I drive it so it has me worried.

noroad

Ive had a weard rattle bearing noise for a while that was intermittent and once I would stop the jeep it would stop and not start back up for a while. Now its almost anytime I drive it so it has me worried.

Have u done a bolt check?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Ill have to look over everything, odd part seems like it only happens once it gets hotter out, like this morning it made no noise on the way to work but it was only 72

We can do a check Friday when I get there if you want

GRNHORN

I will be staying at the comfort Inn Friday and Saturday night.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I should be there around 7 as well but it all depends on when I get the new wheels on at Jim and stuff

Top Bottom