South Lake Tahoe to Bodie and Ghost Town Loop August 2, 2014

SierraSilver

We will be doing a day trip leaving Base Camp hotel in South Lake Tahoe at 7am and heading out to 395 to Bridegport, CA. From there we will head slightly north to Masonic Rd on the Ghost Town Loop mild 4x4(Masonic Mine rd) to check out the Chemung and Masonic Mines (true ghost towns) and end up in Bodie State Park hopefully around lunch time. After a few hours at Bodie head back up South lake Tahoe where all are welcome to join us for a few at the bar at Base camp. The hotel said they would be able to accommodate all of our jeeps, despite the evening concert next door at Harveys. This is a mild to rough dirt road day adventure trip that I hear is sure to not disappoint. I hope at least a few of you can join us, as this mostly easy off road driving day will be much more fun as a group.

Marty

We will be doing a day trip leaving Base Camp hotel in South Lake Tahoe at 7am and heading out to 395 to Bridegport, CA. From there we will head slightly north to Masonic Rd on the Ghost Town Loop mild 4x4(Masonic Mine rd) to check out the Chemung and Masonic Mines (true ghost towns) and end up in Bodie State Park hopefully around lunch time. After a few hours at Bodie head back up South lake Tahoe where all are welcome to join us for a few at the bar at Base camp. The hotel said they would be able to accommodate all of our jeeps, despite the evening concert next door at Harveys. This is a mild to rough dirt road day adventure trip that I hear is sure to not disappoint. I hope at least a few of you can join us, as this mostly easy off road driving day will be much more fun as a group.

Marty

Heading up to Tahoe on the 4th. Could do you the trip on the 5th or at a later date?

SierraSilver

Unfortunately we can't. Sorry for the late notice, but it came together on Sunday. I'd be interested in other closer trails later in the month.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom